RWS Moravia | Brno | Czech Republic | Full-Time
Position ID: 2723, 2755, 2756
RWS Moravia is a leader in providing specialized translation and localization services to top IT clients in the world and helping billions of people worldwide to use their software effortlessly in their own language.
We are now starting a new exciting project for one of the biggest companies worldwide (and we are sure you can guess the name yourself) and we would like you to be a part of our new team dedicated to this new client.
You would become a project coordinator (internally, we call this position Localization Lead) and your job would consist mainly of two parts:
Organizational: after receiving files for translation from our clients, you will assign work to our external translators, and make sure that they understand what to do and that they deliver on time.
Technical: you will check the source files and correct any errors, as well as create improvements to simplify your work (IT solutions based on scripting or simple programming).
What you would do:
- Coordinate the localization process: distribute tasks to our external translators and to your colleagues, collect final outputs, solve problem
- Communicate in English via email and phone
- Work with our internal software tools and user documentation
- Use your knowledge of HTML/XML to check source files for errors and correct them to assure the quality of the translations
- Simplify your work using scripts and basic programming
- Keep track of your work including creating reports
- Please note that we would need you to work on weekends once or twice a month. But you will also have a chance to work from home few days a week, if needed.
What you should have:
- Proactivity and good communication and organizational skills
- Interest in the field of technology and IT
- Knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office (especially Excel), and HTML/XML
- Basic knowledge of scripting or programming (e.g. Java, VBA); knowledge of SQL basics is an advantage
- Ability to write and speak English in the daily workplace
- Responsibility and ability to organize your work in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail, because just a single mistake can change the outcome of our work
- Team spirit—you will be part of a team that helps each other
- Previous relevant work experience and knowledge of localization are a big advantage
What we have for you:
Chance to be at a beginning of a large project for a well-known client
Opportunity to work in a leading localization company and surround yourself with senior colleagues with vast localization experience
Your work will have a direct impact on the client’s business and the results of your work will be visible online to (hundreds) thousands of people globally
Multicultural and exciting work environment. You will be part of a global team, working with people from different cultures, discovering new cultural nuances every day
A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
Office in Brno with possibility to work from home few days a week.
Are you interested? Apply today – send us your CV in English and a brief cover letter so we better understand why you would like to join us.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
RWS Moravia Talent Acquisition Team