RWS Moravia | Brno | Czech Republic | Full-Time
This position is open as a temporary replacement until December 2020.
Imagine a world where your smartphone only operates in Korean language, your favorite music streaming app only speaks Swedish and your car warns you that your brakes are not working anymore but only in German!
This is what the world would be without localization. RWS Moravia has been breaking language and cultural barriers for over 30 years so every person on this planet can use the best products that the world has ever created.
Will you help us keep it that way?
Localization Leads coordinate translation projects for our clients. They communicate with everyone involved in the localization process. Interacting with vendors, distributing tasks, resolving problems, creating reports—this would be your job. On top of that, you will use your IT knowledge, learn more about localization technologies, and expand your project management skills.
What you would do:
- Cooperate closely with project managers and other localization leads, engineers
- Coordinate the localization process: distribute tasks to our external translators and to your colleagues, collect final outputs, and solve problems
- Run meetings with vendors together with Linguistic Services Managers
- Provide support on linguistic matters
- Help us analyze our processes and find opportunities for improvement
- Communicate in English mainly via email
- Learn more about technologies in localization (CAT tools, HTML/XML, etc.)
- Keep track of your work including creating reports
What you should have:
- Very good coordinational and organizational skills
- Ability to improvise, solve problems and work independently
- Proactivity and good communication skills
- At least a basic knowledge of HTML/XML
- Knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office; advanced knowledge of Excel is a plus
- Knowledge of CAT tools is a plus
- Very good verbal and written English proficiency
- Attention to detail, because just a single mistake can change the outcome of our work
- Team spirit—you will be part of a team that helps each other
- Previous relevant work experience and knowledge of localization are a big advantage
What we have for you:
- Opportunity to grow into an associated project manager role
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
- Chance to put your ideas into practice and engage with hundreds of employees globally
- Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Fair compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package
Are you interested? Just click Apply and discover more about this unique chance to cooperate with us!