LV Project Coordination Intern
Life Sciences | Hartford | United States | Part-Time
Under the general supervision of an LV Project Coordination Supervisor and the LV Project Coordination Manager, the LV Project Coordination Intern assists with non-quality tasks to support the production of linguistically validated Clinical Outcomes Assessments. The role handles administrative tasks such as the creation of supplementary project materials and updating electronic records and systems information to ensure projects move along in a timely manner.
- Completes assigned administrative duties and assigned projects in an efficient, accurate and timely manner.
- Uses devices such as tablets and smartphones to generate screenshots for linguist proofreading
- Creates, maintains and updates file folders.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date client files, databases, archives, or records.
- May compose or generates a variety of materials and reports (e.g. translation certificates final reports).
- Performs other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective completion and shipment of projects.
Note: The above description is illustrative of tasks and responsibilities. It is not meant to be all inclusive of every task or responsibility. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Uses standard office equipment such as personal computer, scanner, copier, fax machine, telephone/headset.
- Uses devices such as tablets and smartphones.
Paid temporary part-time, 6 month work assignment as needed to successfully meet individual and department goals and objectives and meet employee and client needs. Part-time work schedule may include full days or part-time days with a minimum of 25 hours per week and no more than 29 hours per week
- Travel (domestic and international) is not required for this role.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong organizational skills in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to report work orally or in writing to supervisor as required.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form, and to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to understand, apply and use personal computers and software applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Dynamics 365).
- Ability to work with a diverse group of individuals.
- Ability to problem solve task-related issues.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information regarding company financial and other proprietary information.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with others contacted in the course of work.
- Teamwork and consensus-building skills.
Physical and Mental Demands, Work Hazards
- Remote work environment due to COVID-19. In office environment, TBD.
- High-school diploma or equivalent.
- Some college education preferred.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and internet/email (Outlook) experience.
- Aptitude for working with non-standard computer software and handheld devices.
One year experience working in an office environment preferred.
Please apply via our applicant tracking system.