Management Accountant – 12 month fixed-term contract
RWS | Chalfont St Peter | England | Fixed-Term
RWS Group is the leading provider of high-quality translation, intellectual property and language support services with its Head Office in Chalfont St Peter and offices worldwide. The Head Office finance team covers all aspects of finance and supports various group companies and locations. We currently have a need for temporary support.
This interim position will report to the Head of Financial Management Reporting and work closely alongside other parts of the finance department. Tasks will include supporting other members in the extended team.
- Prepare monthly financial statements including variance analysis and commentaries
- Assist with external audit
- Assist with budget preparation
- Prepare various reconciliations
- Arrange intercompany cash settlements
- Assist with VAT returns
- Prepare monthly sales reports
- Assist with commission statements
- Prepare budget vs actual schedules for department heads
- Ad hoc tasks as and when needed
Experience and skills
- Minimum Part-Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Multi-company and multi-currency exposure required
- Great attention to detail
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Good Excel and IT skills
- Flexible and willing to work as part of a team or on their own initiative
- Good level of verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work effectively across levels and functions
- Experience of Agresso an advantage
This is a fixed-term contract for 12 months. There is a possibility that a permanent role may become available.
Benefits include 22 days’ holiday (rising with length of service), 4% contributory pension scheme, life assurance, annual season ticket loan scheme, private medical insurance, Save As You Earn scheme, discounted gym membership, a Cycle2Work scheme and free shuttle bus from Gerrards Cross train station.
To apply, please click here