Marketing Assistant – UK Head Office
IP Services | Chalfont St Peter | England | Full-Time
RWS has a long and successful heritage dating back to 1958. Over the last 60 years, the company has established itself as the world leader in translation, intellectual property, life sciences and language support services. Our specialist divisions work together to deliver high-quality, complex services in a reliable and flexible manner to meet the diverse needs of a global client base.
We are seeking an experienced Marketing Assistant to join our friendly, professional and collaborative team helping us spread brand awareness and acquire new clients.
A main focus of the role will be assisting the Marketing Director in organising the delivery of all internal and external exhibition attendance and events (which range from 15 person dinners to 150 person networking events), as well as engaging with the wider advisory team to deliver communications before/during events and being accountable for all administration associated with these events and other new business work streams. The scope includes both networking and corporate events, prospect and client events, plus, the coordination of complementary digital channel activities for promotion.
- Assisting the Marketing Director to develop and then deliver our marketing plan
- Assisting in maintaining and developing our sales and marketing databases
- Undertaking research on upcoming projects and other sales opportunities
- Assisting in the preparation of collateral, PowerPoint presentations and other marketing assets
- Developing promotional and digital content to support these events
- Developing and delivering our social media across all our marketing activities
- Liaising with graphic designers, website developers and printers as required
- Organising and preparing regular sales briefing documents
- Organising promotional events and receptions for our clients
- Ensure all events are well attended and delivered in a professional way
- Admin to new business meetings
- Owning, capturing and updating the sales appointments, changes to target companies, exhibitor and events attendance logistics and RSVPs from events.
- Proactively follow up to ensure maximum value and return from investing in the events
- Use data provided which can be used by the sales team to help with targeting
- Responsible for updating pitch ROI spreadsheet with relevant intel from sector teams
- Undertake all administrative work that is linked to organisation and attendance of events
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and/or Business.
- Working towards CIM qualification
- Good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with a broad spectrum of stakeholders including clients, colleagues and suppliers
- First class organisational skills with experience of running events
- Experience of working with CRM databases and Social Media tools and an understanding of how to best use them for both events and wider marketing/business development purposes. Ideally experience in Marketing Automation (Salesforce/Pardot or Hubspot)
- Good team working ethos
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly excel and PowerPoint
Benefits include 22 days’ holiday (rising with length of service), 4% contributory pension scheme, life assurance, annual season ticket loan scheme, private medical insurance, discounted gym membership, a Cycle2Work scheme and free shuttle bus from Gerrards Cross train station.
To apply please click here