Marketing Project Manager
RWS Moravia | Mountain View | United States | Full-Time
Project manage localization requests end-to-end, with a focus on marketing deliverables (print and digital). Identify process improvements and collaborate with global and regional resources to deliver high quality localized marketing deliverables.
- Cross-functionally collaborate with Product Marketing, Creative, Engineering etc to deliver high quality localization on multiple platforms.
- Liaises closely with Production Agencies and other suppliers to ensure timely and high quality delivery of projects and partner with them on process improvements.
- Responsible for all aspects of the projects managed, including project planning, routing of assets for local approvals, content management, quality and provision of status reports. Troubleshoots issues and escalate as necessary.
- Manages projects with specific client’s tools.
- Review, prioritize, and track progress of bugs and queries that affect localized product content relevancy, quality, and functionality.
- Manages Localization Program Manager’s needs and expectations, responding as necessary in a timely manner.
- Responsible for documenting all project-specific processes and guidelines, ensuring that they are updated on a regular basis and are available to all relevant stakeholders.
- Identifies areas in the localization project workflow that could be improved and escalates as appropriate.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in linguistics, communications, marketing or similar.
- 2+ years’ experience as a project manager within the creative, localization or marketing/advertising industries.
- Strong ability to work independently and to manage and own projects.
- Detail-oriented, quality-focused, flexible and proactive.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple and diverse stakeholders cross-functionally across continents.