Marketing Writer – freelance cooperation
Moravia | England | Freelance
Imagine a world where your smartphone only operates in Korean language, your favorite music streaming app only speaks Swedish and your car warns you that your brakes are not working anymore but only in German!
This is what the world would be without localization. RWS Moravia has been breaking language and cultural barriers for over 30 years so every person on this planet can use the best products that the world has ever created.
Will you help us keep it that way?
As our Marketing Writer you will be responsible for persuasive marketing content such as blog posts, ebooks and articles in adherence with the corporate brand/style guide, own SEO of content and collaborate with the desktop publishing team and SMEs subject matter experts to create and finalize content.
What you would do:
- Author marketing content (blog posts, ebooks, case studies, newsletters, articles, infographics, video scripts, website copy, email copy and press releases)
- Understand our Ideal Customer Profile and customer goals, understand corporate style and tone of voice
- Research and report on SEO keywords, trends and performance
- Periodically research competitor content programs and compile reports on their current blog posts, webinars, ebooks, etc.
- Interview SMEs to gain their subject expertise and craft meaningful content
- Collaborate with the DTP team on formatting ebooks and infographics and selecting images for blog posts
- Work closely with the sales team to understand client needs and to help craft specific messaging to support specific opportunities
- Assist in monitoring content performance using tools such as HubSpot
- Understand the differences between US and UK English to be able to write content in either
What you should have:
- 2-3 years’ experience in the localization industry
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, including Word, Teams and Outlook
- Proficiency with project management and communications tools such as Asana
- Degree in communications, journalism, marketing or professional writing
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing content development
- Self-motivated, autonomous, detail-oriented, responsive personality
- Proficiency in social media tools; active social media user
- Proficiency in SEO keyword monitoring tools such as Buzzsumo and SEMrush
What we can offer you:
- International environment and a chance to put your ideas into practice
- Opportunity to work for one of the key localization companies in the world
- Opportunity to broaden your experience in the area of content creation
- Cooperation with supportive and experienced colleagues
If this sounds interesting to you, please send us your CV and your portfolio.