RWS | Chalfont St Peter | England | Full-Time
RWS is seeking applications at its Head Office in Buckinghamshire for the following high-calibre graduate linguists with:
- English mother tongue with a degree in German and Dutch/French, or
- English mother tongue with a degree in Japanese, or
- German mother tongue with a degree in English, or
- German mother tongue with a degree in French, or
- French mother tongue with a degree in German, or
- Portuguese mother tongue with a degree in English, or
- Any of the above degrees plus a good working knowledge of Arabic sufficient to be able to read and edit Arabic texts.
As part of an international team of approximately sixty Linguistic Revisors, your work will involve word-by-word checking of translations prepared by in-house and external technical staff and sometimes adapting existing translations to conform to new versions of source documents.
Applicants must have degree-level qualifications, excellent language skills, well-developed critical faculties and good powers of concentration.
The salary is £23,750 per annum. Benefits include 22 days’ holiday (rising with length of service), 4% contributory pension scheme, life assurance, annual season ticket loan scheme, private medical insurance, discounted gym membership, a Cycle2Work scheme and free shuttle bus from Gerrards Cross train station.
To apply, please click here.