RWS | Chalfont St Peter | England | Full-Time
RWS is seeking applications at its Head Office in Buckinghamshire for the following high-calibre graduate linguists with:
- English mother tongue with a degree in German and Dutch/French, or
- English mother tongue with a degree in Japanese, or
- English mother tongue with a degree in Arabic, or
- German mother tongue with a degree in English, or
- German mother tongue with a degree in French, or
- French mother tongue with a degree in German.
As part of an international team of approximately sixty Linguistic Revisors, your work will involve word-by-word checking of translations prepared by in-house and external technical staff and sometimes adapting existing translations to conform to new versions of source documents.
Applicants must have degree-level qualifications, excellent language skills, well-developed critical faculties and good powers of concentration.
The salary is £23,750 per annum. Benefits include 22 days’ holiday (rising with length of service), 4% contributory pension scheme, life assurance, annual season ticket loan scheme, private medical insurance, discounted gym membership, a Cycle2Work scheme and free shuttle bus from Gerrards Cross train station.
To apply, please click here.