Multimedia Specialist – senior
Moravia | Full-Time
Imagine a world where your smartphone only operates in Korean language, your favorite music streaming app only speaks Swedish and your car warns you that your brakes are not working anymore but only in German!
This is what the world would be without localization. RWS Moravia has been breaking language and cultural barriers for over 30 years so every person on this planet can use the best products that the world has ever created.
Will you help us keep it that way?
We are looking for a person who realizes multimedia engineering and quality checks on localized files.
What you would do:
- Processes tasks assigned by coordinators or Direct Manager
- Performs MM engineering or picture localization accurately according to the project information and language specifics
- Performs QA check accurately according to the project information and language specifics
- Is responsible for high quality and in time delivery of checked files
- Creates final files and performs spot-check before handover
- Delivers MM files in time and in corresponding quality to coordinators or Direct Manager
- Updates files after QA and language review
- Coordinates project
- Solves complicate technical issues
What you should have:
- High school, multimedia specialization is an advantage
- 5 years of multimedia experience, 3 years of experience in multimedia localization
- English 5-Intermediate both written and spoken
- Multimedia tools – Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop. Knowledge of Articullate Storyline or any other multimedia/DTP tools is advantage.
- Good knowledge of PC or Macintosh
- Focus on Quality
- Focus on Solution and Effectiveness
- Proactivity and Involvement
- Building of Trust
- Individual Responsibility
- Team player, flexibility, thoroughness
What we have for you:
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
- Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Fair compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package
Start date: the sooner the better but we are more than willing to wait for the best talent!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!