.Net Developer – Contractor
Moravia | Brno | Czech Republic | Full-Time
Imagine a world where your smartphone only operates in Korean language, your favorite music streaming app only speaks Swedish and your car warns you that your brakes are not working anymore but only in German!
This is what the world would be without localization. RWS Moravia has been breaking language and cultural barriers for over 30 years so every person on this planet can use the best products that the world has ever created.
Will you help us keep it that way?
We are currently looking for an experienced junior or medior .NET developer who will become a part of a small team based in our new, modern offices in Vlněna Office Park in Brno.
What does this role look like in our company?
- You will be working on various back-end projects focused on integrating client’s and 3rd party platforms with our applications for the management of the localization process.
- These tools enable us to deliver our clients their products translated and adjusted to specific markets and countries so billions of people can use them in their native language.
What is the challenge? You will be working on multiple projects at the same time – these will be mostly new projects but there is still some maintenance and refactoring needed on previous ones.
Who/ What would be supporting you?
- The team consists of 5 C# and 1 QA (mostly senior) developers and 2 IT PMs (including 1 Scrum Master).
- Adopted methodology: Scrum.
What will make you successful in this role?
- Previous experience with C# development – you are familiar with OOP principles and able to write clean, reusable and maintainable code.
- Knowledge of Entity Framework; Web API/MVC; REST; MS SQL; Gitlab.
- Any experience with CI/CD, messaging architecture, Docker and Kubernetes are welcomed.
- At least intermediate English
What we have for you:
- Fair compensation, home office and flexible working hours.
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills.
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible.
- Chance to put your ideas into practice.
If you want to further your career, broaden your experience and work in a friendly environment, please don’t hesitate to send us your CV in English. We look forward to meeting you!