.Net Software developer
Moravia | Brno | Czech Republic | Full-Time
By providing industry-leading technologies and the most advanced translation methodologies, we always keep our clients ahead of the curve. These tools enable us to deliver our clients their products translated and adjusted to specific markets and countries so billions of people can use them in their native language. By our clients, we mean the world’s leading companies from Silicon Valley (today’s biggest IT giants).
Right now we are looking for a C# developer who will become a part of a small team who takes care of our Publishing & Multimedia department (DTP, E-learning, Multimedia). The team is based in our new, modern offices in Vlněna Office Park in Brno.
What can you expect?
- You will be working on various projects focused on automatization tools for the P&M department.
- Development of QA tool checking for mistakes in content.
- Opportunity to do architectural decisions and design technical solutions.
- Analyses of current processes and their optimization.
- Solving problems during project implementation.
- Providing technical support to clients (different parts of the P&M department).
- Creating and maintaining technical and user documentation.
- Team of 4 C# developers who are in the process of adopting a Scrumban methodology.
What is the challenge?
- You would be the contact point for the internal clients and would prioritize the workload.
- This project requires the ability to work in a dynamic environment and cooperate with other teams.
What will make you successful in this role?
- Previous experience with C# development – you are familiar with OOP principles and able to write clean, reusable, and maintainable code.
- Experience with Visual Studio.
- Experience with AppleScript; HTML; OpenXml API is welcome.
- Knowledge of MS Office ad Adobe CC is an advantage.
- Interest in AI and machine learning.
- At least pre-intermediate English.
What’s in it for you
- Competitive salary with quarterly bonuses
- A comprehensive benefits package (5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan).
- Flexible working hours (core time 10 am – 3 pm) and Home Office (upon agreement with manager).
- External training and a lot of internal training which offers opportunities to support your growth (e.g. Scrum, English language lessons).
- The opportunity to work on projects for some of the most innovative brands in the world, often before products are released to the general public
- Agile teams – you can work on a variety of projects and problems that interest you ( https://agile.moravia.com/ )
- Chance to put your ideas into practice and engage with hundreds of employees globally, therefore an English-speaking environment.
- New offices in the city center with relax zones and a big terrace with a grill. Parking place and bicycle room.
We will be glad to welcome you to our modern new offices in Brno, Vlněna campus.
Does the position sound interesting? Do you want to know more about it and RWS Moravia? Send us your CV together with a short cover letter, so we can better understand your vision of future employment.