Part-time support in linguistic services management
RWS Moravia | Brno | Czech Republic | Part-Time
Imagine a world where your smartphone only operates in Korean language, your favorite music streaming app only speaks Swedish and your car warns you that your brakes are not working anymore but only in German!
This is what the world would be without localization. RWS Moravia has been breaking language and cultural barriers for over 30 years so every person on this planet can use the best products that the world has ever created.
Will you help us keep it that way?
You will work together with your colleagues and the production team in Brno and around the world. Your tasks will be focused on quality management processes to ensure our work is in-line with the needs of our client, one of the most famous and interesting IT companies worldwide.
What you would do:
- Take responsibility for feedback management – manage feedback tickets on translations and look for linguistic strings on the web
- Follow RWS Moravia-specific and client-specific standards, practices and policies
- Communicate with internal teams and closely cooperate with your colleagues
What you should have to be successful in this role:
- Proficient written and spoken English (C1 level necessary)
- Linguistic education (completed or ongoing)
- Independent and proactive personality
- Computer literacy and willingness to learn how to work with localization software
- Ability to work 3-4 hours per day
- Knowledge of Japanese is a big plus
What we have ready for you:
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
- International, English-speaking environment and pleasant offices in the center of Brno
- Interesting challenges other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Fair compensation
If this sounds interesting for you, please send us your CV in English and we will revert shortly. Thank you!