Brno | Czech Republic | Full-Time
Our story? We started in 1990 as a company of two in Brno, Czech Republic and count now over 1500 “Moravians” across the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
And what we do? We are a leading provider of translation, localization, and testing services for the world’s brand leaders in information technology and other fields. We ensure their applications, products, and services speak all languages of the world and respect each country’s cultural norms and technology specifics.
What you would do?
- Drive the strategy for products within RWS Moravia’s Infrastructure domain.
- Take responsibility for specific internal projects related to authentication, authorization and integration capabilities required by all products and systems in RWS Moravia’s catalog
- Collaborate closely with the product team to create technical specifications and define product roadmaps
- Prioritize features/functionalities and drive delivery through the Agile software development process
- Work closely with the product management team
What is the challenge?
- RWS Moravia is a dynamic and fast-growing international organization that needs to ensure privacy and security for our partners and our customers. Authorization and Authentication is central to delivering on our fundamental commitments to our end users.
Who/What would be supporting you?
- RWS Moravia’s core technology team, MTech, is responsible for strategic development activities for the entire organization. The Product Managers report to the Product Strategy Manager, who reports to the Chief Technology Officer. The Product Manager guild works together to deliver the core products that support the business.
- Product Managers use a suite of RWS Moravia corporate tools for tracking and managing budgets and developers, and Target Process for managing the Agile process within the development team.
What will make you successful in this role?
- Great communication skills in English and Czech
- Experience with at least two of following:
- Project Management
- Product Ownership
- Product Strategy
- Agile methodologies
- Experience working within a technology industry
- Ability to work well in a global, multilingual and multicultural environment
What do we have?
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals
- The chance to take ownership and make a big impact
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
- International, English-speaking environment and brand-new, modern offices in Brno (https://www.ctp.eu/vlnena)
- Interesting challenges, trainings and other internal opportunities to grow
- Fair compensation, bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package
If this sounds interesting to you, please send us your CV in English and we will revert shortly. Thank you.