Production Team Manager / Group Manager
RWS Moravia | Brno | Czech Republic | Full-Time
Position ID: 2248
We are looking for a senior project management professional who will take ownership of production delivery of all project accounts for one of out important clients. Apart from organizational part of the localization production, the role will be heavily focused on team and people management. Plus, you will still have some project management duties to keep exposure to the actual work coming from the client.
You will be given a chance work very closely with program director who will keep his account management responsibilities towards clients. Later on there will be chance to back-up some of these responsibilities.
We will expect you to be able to think outside-of-the box and bring in proposals for solutions and new improvements.
What you would do
- Team and a people management (responsibility for teams in Brno and China)
- Full responsibility for the entire localization project delivery of your teams, including pricing, capacity planning, escalations, etc.
- Participating in vendor management calls
- Direct localization project management of smaller projects and related project teams
- Close cooperation with the program director, including presenting solutions and improvements
What you should have
- Have a senior experience (several years) in localization project management
- Previous experience from a role involving coordination of multiple (localization) teams and projects is desired and would be big plus
- Other experience from service delivery or other project-management-related fields is an advantage
- Mature coordination skills, being a people manager and an excellent communicator with great inter-personal skills
- Analytical thinking and ability to propose original solutions and improvements
What we have for you
- The accounts you will manage are focused on end-to-end delivery for the client, including not only localization but also analysis, automation, manual preparation, work with multimedia, etc. You will get new experience in all these fields.
- You will work with mature client with solid processes in place – but with opportunity to introduce further innovations
- You will further deepen your project and people management skills on a large-scale
- There will be a chance to cooperate directly with the program director
- RWS Moravia is an exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- Your new colleagues – people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
- International, English-speaking environment and pleasant offices in the center of Brno at Moravské náměstí
- Chance to put your ideas into practice and engage with hundreds of employees globally
- Interesting challenges, training, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Motivating financial compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package (flexible working hours, 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, occasional work from home, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan)