Moravia | Greater Seattle or Bay Area | United States |
The Localization Program Director will work cross functionally with large and diverse teams to ensure the strategy and execution of the localization processes.
This person will be responsible for creating and maintaining selected key enterprise accounts with the ultimate goal of increasing revenue stream generated by the allocated customers and will play a critical role in driving revenue growth and profitability in assigned enterprise.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage revenue and profitability. Track forecasts to actuals, optimize cash flow through prompt invoicing, as well as resolving delayed payments.
- Formalize the strategy for working with accounts in Account Penetration Plans
- Oversee Managers for successful fulfillment of customer projects, who will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure all project-relevant information are available to production team
- Advise their reports on all issues, on which the report is not clear
- Overlook a smooth execution of customer projects on RWS Moravia side
- Act as an escalation point, participate in resolution of major account problems relative to relationship, quality, timeliness and cost
- Supervise the analysis of client-specific requirements, tools, and processes. Lead innovation on production approaches.
- Lead collaboration with directors of cross-functional teams to plan and track the contributions to the goals assigned to enterprise accounts.
- Proactively identify and develop new business opportunities
- Set revenue goals for existing clients based on historical data and knowledge of customer business development; compare the planned and real volume of work, identify reasons for discrepancies and implement changes to ensure a better future planning
- Responsible for quarterly reporting to SMT and COO for account results and plans
- Determine pricing targets and service mix that are in line with profitability expectations
- Contribute to ongoing improvement of the account development process and create best practices
- Build, mentor, coach, train, monitor, assign and set objectives for team of reports
- Regularly monitor clients’ satisfaction with RWS Moravia’s work and take improvement actions
Education and/or Experience:
- University Degree; equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted
- 8+ years of Localization and Operations experience; managing teams of at least 15 people.
- Experience in participating in new client sales cycles including presentations, analysis, recommendations and relationship development
- Experience in financial management and budget to actual management
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package (paid time off and health insurance)
- We work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you
- An opportunity to travel to clients and throughout our global organization (where teams are located)
RWS Moravia is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disabled and if you are an individual with a disability, who requires an accommodation, please contact us.