Moravia | Argentina | Full-Time
The Program Manager is responsible for creating and maintaining selected key enterprise acccounts with the ultimate goal of increasing revenue stream generated by the allocated customers. The Program Manager will play a critical role in driving 1) revenue growth and 2) profitability in assigned enterprise engagements.
- Creates and maintains personal relationships with assigned customers, as well as new contacts within the customer’s organization.
- Manage revenue and profitability MTD, QTD, YTD. He/she will track forecasts to actuals, have direct responsibility for P and Ls and assist A/P to optimize cashflow through prompt invoicing, as well as resolving delayed payments.
- Oversee interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems. Account Team (senior managers) will provide critical support and leadership on all of these activities.
- Is responsible for quarterly reporting to SMT and CSO for account results and plans.
- Proactively identifies and develops new business opportunities (for sale of current or new company products or services) with existing customers based on thorough knowledge of customer organization, culture, needs and requirements.
- Formalizes the strategy for working with accounts in Account Penetration Plans (APPs), using the LAMP methodology and evaluates fulfillment of goals & actions set in the plans, with potential support for senior colleagues in Sales who also support the account.
- Regularly evaluates customer satisfaction & performs account reviews in order to determine the efficiency of current strategy and identify opportunities for improvement of cooperation.
- Sets revenue goals for existing clients based on historical data and knowledge of customer business development; compares the planned and real volume of work, identifies reasons for discrepancies and implements changes to ensure a better future planning.
- Determines pricing targets and service mix that are in line with profitability expectations.
- Oversees Managers responsible for successful fulfillment of customer projects, who will be responsible for the following:
- Ensures all project-relevant information are available to production team.
- Conducts project team building meetings to ensure that both sides are clear on the individual members’ roles and responsibilities.
- Advises the their reports on all issues, on which the report is not clear
- Overlooks a smooth execution of customer projects on Moravia side
- Acts as an escalation point, participates in resolution of major account problems relative to relationship, quality, timeliness and cost.
- Acts as the customer’s representative within Moravia making sure that all their needs are met in the best possible way.
- Acts as the face of Moravia for business issues and is the escalation path for solving problems and issues.
- Shares knowledge with other Managers, including the Sales person supporting the account, and contributes to ongoing improvement of the account development process and creating best practices.
- Builds, mentors, coaches, trains, monitors, assigns and sets objectives for team of reports.
- Supervises the analysis of client-specific requirements, tools, processes. Leads innovation on production approaches.
- Ensures team’s compliance with standards, practices and policies.
- Organizes and leads Key meetings (QBR, milestones, RCAs) and calls, ensures they are recorded and distributes meeting minutes and monitors delivery of agreed action items.
- Solves issues or disagreements, identifies causes and sets corrective/preventive action.
- Regularly follows industry news and trends. Improves his/her knowledge through active participation on trainings and self-trainings.
- Regularly monitors clients’ satisfaction with Moravia’s work and takes improvement actions.
- Leads collaboration with directors of cross-functional teams such as vendor management (BPG), quality (MLS) or development to plan and track the contributions of these internal service divisions to the goals assigned to enterprise accounts.
- University Degree and four to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Communication: Ability to analyze and interpret inquiries or complaints from enterprise customers, including all levels of stakeholders. Ability to effectively present information to top management. Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. People management and leadership ability and track record of establishing strong relationships, working effectively through others in order to accomplish business objectives.
- Finances: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, and volume in line with positions’ financial accountability and business objectives. Experience and skill in financial management and budget to actual management.
- Other: Experience and skill in participating in new client sales cycles including presentations, analysis, recommendations and relationship development. In addition to a high level of sales experience.
- PD should have a minimum of 8 years operations experience, with at least 3 years in localization, minimum 2 years of people management. Proven ability to think strategically and articulate ideas and plans with the professional maturity to participate at senior management level. Demonstrated success at managing 1M + accounts and/or projects. Proven experience and skill in development of processes and ideas.
- English fluency.
- Knowledge of another language a plus.
- Advanced reporting skills in applicable tools.
- Knowledge of sales tools (SFDC).
- High level knowledge of commercial translation tools and technology.
- High level knowledge of commercial testing tools a plus.
- Focus on business: awareness of competitive environment, ability to always look for new opportunities
- Building of trust: behavior is predictable, cares for team and clients.
- Individual responsibility: respect interests of the organization when making decisions.
- Proactivity and involvement: consistent prospecting, participates in campaigns, cross-sells services.
- Focus on quality: completes reports as directed, systematic follow-up with leads.