RWS Moravia | United States |
Location: East Coast, USA (preferred)
Employment Type: Regular, Full-time, Exempt Position
Benefits: Excellent Health Benefits, FSA, Life Insurance, Supplemental Policies, 401(k) Safe Harbor, Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay.
RWS Moravia is looking for an expert Program Manager to create and maintain key enterprise accounts with the ultimate goal of increasing revenue stream. This role requires excellent project management, communication, issue resolution and executive presentation skills. The right person will thrive in dynamic environments, have solid in-dept knowledge of localization, work autonomously and successfully drive revenue growth.
- Manage revenue and profitability MTD, QTD, YTD, track forecasts to actuals and have direct responsibility for P&Ls.
- Proactively identify and develop new business opportunities with existing customers based on thorough knowledge of customer organization, culture, needs and requirements.
- Formalize strategy for working with accounts in Account Penetration Plans (APPs), using the LAMP methodology and evaluate fulfillment of goals & actions.
- Regularly evaluate customer satisfaction & perform account reviews in order to determine the efficiency of current strategy and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Build, mentor and manage team of direct reports.
- Supervise the analysis of client-specific requirements, tools and processes; lead innovation on production approaches.
- Organize and lead Key meetings (QBR, milestones, RCAs).
- Solves issues or disagreements, identifies causes and sets corrective/preventive action.
- Regularly follows industry news and trends. Improves his/her knowledge through active participation in training and self-training.
- University Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 8 years operations experience, with at least 3 years in localization, minimum 2 years of people management.
- Experience and skill in financial management and budget.
- Experience and skill in participating in new client sales cycles including presentations, analysis, recommendations and relationship development.
- Demonstrated success at managing 1M + accounts and/or projects.
- Proven experience and skill in development of processes and ideas.