Moravia | Colombia | Full-Time
Put all your skills and experience in localization to another level and become a new Program Manager at RWS Moravia.
We provide a full range of language services for the biggest companies in the IT industry. By providing industry-leading technologies and the most advanced translation methodologies, we always keep our clients ahead of the curve.
As our new Program Manager you will be responsible for owning and growing client relationships together with your production team of localization professionals, working closely with a variety of expert cross functional teams.
What You Would Do
- Use your industry knowledge and professional experience to set-up, maintain and own a well-functioning localization program with your team and clients
- Work with your clients seeking excellent localization and technical services and long-lasting partnerships.
- Drive strategic as well as day-to-day localization production.
- Manage and mentor a global team of project managers and other team members, optimizing performance and distribution of work among the team.
- Provide improvements in process management to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Manage financial health of your client accounts ensuring profitability.
- Partner with cross functional teams such as, technical services or vendor and quality management.
What You Should Have
- Previous experience as a Program Manager, Group Manager or Production/Operations Manager is desired.
- Several years experience and proven success in localization project management is a must.
- In-depth understanding of the localization industry including industry trends and production cycle.
- Several years experience in (remote) people management.
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal).
- We are looking for a Program Manager who is a team player and a good communicator. Someone who has the ability and the mature to work with different personalities both in the teamwork and in the customer relations management.
- Innovative mindset, always keen to implement improvements.
- Deep understanding and ability of calculating program pricing structures in line with business objectives.
- Literacy in financial concepts and metrics with a deep understanding in budgeting, forecasting, and reporting as well as improving account profitability.
What We Have For You
- Interesting challenges, development, and growth opportunities.
- A diverse team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you – including your future manager.
- International, English-speaking environment.
- Excellent compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package.