Life Sciences | Broomfield | United States | Full-Time
The Project Coordinator (PC) is a key member of a project team, working closely with the Project Team Lead, Multilingual Publishing (MLP) Lead and QA Lead. In this role, the PC supports day-to-day project activities based on predefined production requirements and communicated project scope. Tasks include client data management, project set up, scheduling, bid preparation and project file organization.
The PC’s primary responsibility is to coordinate non-client-facing project activities to assist the Project Lead in the successful execution of client projects. This includes resource allocation and task coordination for a variety of localization projects.
The PC reports to a Project Manager or Senior Project Manager. The PC meets with the direct supervisor in regularly scheduled meetings to discuss open and emerging business issues for assigned accounts as well as to make recommendations for improvements.
- Support team with regards to client requirements, needs and requests such as asset management, reporting, and meetings
- Engage in standard bid preparation
- Launch and coordinate standard projects which includes functions such as scheduling, resource allocation, and Work Assignments
- Perform housekeeping duties which include project closures, TM updates and folder structure maintenance
- Produce reports and develop internal post-mortems to help improve processes and reduce risk
- Keep project schedules on track and ensure on-time delivery
- Ensure projects are completed within budget
- Create and send POs to external resources
- Ensure project resources have the necessary tools and information to accomplish tasks
- Alert resources of schedule or scope changes
- Provide feedback to Vendor Management on external resource performance
- Support Sales, Marketing, Account Management and extended teams as necessary
- Support execution of approved account opportunities and their implementation
- Support project team members as necessary to perform and complete daily project tasks
- Make recommendations for process improvements to have a positive impact on profitability and/or quality
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Strong organizational skills in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Four-year college degree or equivalent
- Fluent communication skills of written and verbal English
- Solid computing skills and administrative experience
- A team player who can collaborate effectively
- Quality focus and eye for detail
- Good technical and problem solving skills
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with varying demands
- Client-focused service experience
- Experience in the localization and translation industry
- Verbal and written fluency in at least one foreign language
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Please apply via our applicant tracking system.