Life Sciences | Brno | Czech Republic | Full-Time
Position ID: 2610, 2611
We adapt products and content for global leaders in life sciences – medical and pharmaceutical companies or manufacturers of highly specialized medical hardware. Quality of our work is trusted by professionals in laboratories and hospitals worldwide.
As our project coordinator, you will work under supervision of a (Senior) Project Manager. You will become a member of a project team, supporting day-to-day project activities related to the localization process. Tasks may include but are not limited to client data management, project set up, scheduling, quote preparation, project file organization, and placing tasks with linguists.
Your primary responsibility will be to coordinate the completion of non-client-facing project activities and to assist the Project Manager in the successful execution of client projects. This includes resource allocation and task coordination for a variety of localization projects. The Project Coordinator will actively participate in meetings to discuss open and emerging business issues for assigned accounts and make recommendations for improvements.
What you would do
- Perform day-to-day administrative tasks related to localization cycle
- Perform administrative duties which include project closures, Translation Memory updates and folder structure maintenance
- Assign tasks to individual translators, coordinate standard projects, including scheduling, resource allocation, and work assignments
- Support your team with regards to client requirements, needs and requests such as asset management, reporting, and meetings
- Keep project schedules on track and ensure on-time delivery, produce reports
- Provide feedback to Vendor Management on external resource performance
- Support project team members as necessary to perform and complete daily project tasks
- Make recommendations for process improvements to have a positive impact on profitability and/or quality
What you should have
- Strong organizational skills in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate competing work demands, and maintain composure under pressure.
- Good communication skills
- Fluent communication skills of written and verbal English
- Independent, responsible personality and strong attention to detail
- Good command of MS Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of other common IT tools such as Total Commander is a strong plus
- Basic knowledge of programming, scripting or VBA is a big advantage
What we have for you
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible – including your future manager
- Chance to put your ideas into practice and engage with hundreds of employees globally. Our company has an environment where you can approach people as well as our management directly and see the real impact of your work – your tasks will be demanding but we will make sure your voice and opinions are heard. We will need you and your activities to have a real impact
- International, English-speaking environment and pleasant offices in the center of Brno
- Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Fair compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package (really flexible working hours, 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, occasional work from home, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan)