Project Management Intern- 6 Month Internship
Life Sciences | Boston | United States | Internship
The Project Management Intern is a key member of a project team, working closely with the entire Project Management team. The Intern is responsible for completing the day-to-day tasks assigned by the staff within the Project Management team. The Intern reports to the Team Lead (SPM or PM).
- Assembling files and necessary reference material to assign to linguists for translation
- Scheduling projects and arranging purchase orders for linguists
- Process payment information for vendors
- Reviewing translated documents for correct implementation of formatting edits and finalized deliveries
- Collaborating with project management team to ensure client specifications are met and projects are successfully delivered to clients
- Scoping, analyzing and creating project quotes
- Working in project management software
- Performs other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective completion and shipment of projects
Note: The above description is illustrative of tasks and responsibilities. It is not meant to be all inclusive of every task or responsibility.
- Uses standard office equipment such as personal computer, scanner, copy machine, fax machine, telephone/headset
- Full time, temporary
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong organizational skills in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Fluent communication skills of written and verbal English
- Solid computing skills, especially in MS Office, and administrative experience
- A team player who can collaborate effectively
- Quality focus and eye for detail
- Good technical and problem solving skills
Physical and Mental Demands, Work Hazards
- Works in standard office building environments
See the Summary of Physical, Sensory and Environmental Requirements Needed to Perform Essential Job Duties for this position.
Any combination of education and experience providing the required skills and knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
- Two to four-year college degree in progress, or equivalent (preferably in linguistics or related field)
- One year experience working in office environment
- Experience with CAT (Computer Assisted Translation) tools
- Verbal and written fluency in at least one foreign language
Please apply via our applicant tracking system.
U.S. FLSA Status: Part Time/Non-Exempt