RWS Moravia | Alnwick | England | Full-Time
RWS Moravia is a leader in providing specialized translation and localization services to top IT clients in the world and helping billions of people worldwide to use their software effortlessly in their own language. Learn more about at www.rws.com/moravia
If you have a passion for languages paired with good coordination and organization skills this is the right job to start your career in a mature, yet exciting company combining IT, languages and business. This role is suitable for graduates.
You will become responsible for the management of the entire translation and localization projects, coordinate the work of our vendors while building strong relationships with our clients, being the main point of contact for them.
Start date: asap (negotiable)
What you would do:
- Coordinate the localization process: distribute translation tasks to our external translators and your colleagues, collect final outputs, solve problems, communicate with our clients daily.
- Communicate in English via email and phone
- Work with our internal software tools and user documentation
- Keep track of your work including creating reports
- Help us analyze our processes and find opportunities for improvement
What you should have:
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with varying demands
- Strong focus on providing excellent customer service
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues
- Very good knowledge of MS Office suite
- Attention to detail and focus on the quality of your work
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
- University education, preferably in a language-related or linguistic field
- Experience of working with CAT tools is a plus
- Some previous work experience from the business-related environment is desired
What we have for you:
An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
Environment combining both mature localization professionals with high dynamics and flexibility in terms of how we deliver our work
A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
Interesting challenges, training, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
Benefits include a competitive starting salary, contributory pension scheme, and private medical insurance.
Are you interested? Apply today – send us your CV in English and a brief cover letter so we better understand why you would like to join us.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
RWS Moravia Talent Acquisition Team