RWS Moravia | United States |
Reports to: Program Director
Benefits: Excellent Benefits Package
We are seeking a candidate who is a natural leader with solid experience with project management in localization industry or in service delivery environment, able to keep projects on track, on point, and well executed while providing excellent experience and service to our clients.
You need to have great communication and organizational skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment. We will give a chance to work with world leading companies and our challenges will give you a chance to grow in your career.
We are looking forward to having you on board!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage a wide variety of projects and cross-functional deliverables crossing content management, web support & services, discussion forums and social channels
- Ensure ideas and business requirements stay focused on client’s vision and act as a key liaison between groups
- Partner with the platform and infrastructure team to enhance technology stack
- Establish project plan and milestones and ensure all project tracks are on schedule
- Prepare and deliver communications to stakeholders
- Superb organizational skills and a proven track record of managing projects in a transparent and well-documented manner
- Excellent project and program management skills with demonstrated experience and excellence in driving complex and cross-functional projects with multiple partners
- Multi-tasking and prioritization of ongoing responsibilities with business critical product launches and escalations
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven experience in developing business requirements for information architectures involving multiple content repositories and CRM systems delivered via web services
- Knowledge of multi-language and multi-locale web services and tools
- Experience with large-scale content, search and taxonomy management projects
- Experience in Agile development processes and roles
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer or Information Sciences
- 3 to 7 years project/program management experience in executional environment
- Supervisory responsibilities: none