Project Manager (with Marketing Experience)
RWS Moravia | Palo Alto | United States |
Responsible for all phases of the project life cycle, beginning with workflow planning, project formation and initiation, client communication and client satisfaction on final deliverables. Experience in Marketing a must.
- Prepare project plans and schedules based on client-specific requirements.
- Prepare reports and provide feedback regarding progress/forecast of work, status of agreed KPIs (OPI, QMI, Work Reports).
- Organize, assign, measure and monitor work of project team members. Ensure team’s compliance with standards, practices and policies.
- Actively participate in management meetings–provide data, identify productivity shortfalls and champion workflow optimizations.
Experience and skills
- 4 year University degree or equivalent of education and experience.
- Localization industry and Project Management experience required.
- Experience with CAT tools, project management tools, TMS.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Able to work well in a team-oriented, collaborative, cross-functional environment.
- Experience in Marketing a must.
- Onsite at client’s facility located in Palo Alto, CA.
- No remote opportunities.
- Must be eligible to work in US. No visa sponsorship available.
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.