Moravia | Brno | Czech Republic | Full-Time
Our story? We started in 1990 as a company of two in Brno, Czech Republic and count now over 1500 “Moravians” across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Formerly known as Moravia IT, we have become RWS Moravia in 2019.
We adapt products and content for global leaders and rising stars into over 170 languages using processes and technologies that are fit for the digital age. Thanks to our robust know-how, solid processes, skills and knowledge of our people we can do all of this quickly, efficiently and in high quality.
What’s different here? We work with the top clients around the world and we are sure you use some of their products every day. Such clients are challenging – but their requirements push you to constantly learn new thing and develop yourself.
We are looking for a natural leader with solid experience in project management in localization industry, able to keep projects on track, on point, and well executed while providing excellent experience and service to our clients. Your ultimate goal will be to ensure our clients’ satisfaction and revenue growth.
What you would do:
- Deliver projects to client expectations and achieve targeted levels of profitability
- Closely monitor and control project financials through budgets, invoicing, and change orders
- Plan projects and implement best practices and processes
- Communicate effectively and in a professional manner, both verbally and in writing, with clients and internal team members
- Act as a people manager towards the colleagues in your teams
- Cooperate closely with your manager
- Host and lead conference calls with clients and team members as well as meeting them in person
- Develop and prepare process documents where required
- Conduct risk assessment and strategic planning of activities to minimize potential project issues
- Identify project/process improvement opportunities
What you should have:
- At least 3 years experience in localization project management is necessary
- Superb written and verbal communication skills in English (C1 – C2)
- Analytical and structured problem-solving abilities
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of various localization tools is a plus
- Ability to multitask and adapt to changing environment
- Responsible, reliable, and independent personality
What we have for you:
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
- International, English-speaking environment and pleasant offices in the center of Brno
- Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Fair compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package
If this sounds like a role you do not want to miss, please send us your your CV in English. We are looking forward to having you on board!