RWS Moravia | Brno | Czech Republic | Full-Time
Position ID: 2876
We are seeking a candidate who is a natural leader with solid experience with project management in localization industry, able to keep projects on track, on point, and well executed while providing excellent experience and service to our clients.
You will become a part of one of our smaller teams, and you will become for a very interesting and fast-growing client. Your ultimate goal will be to ensure our clients’ satisfaction and revenue growth.
You need to have great communication and organizational skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment. We will give a chance to work with world-leading companies and our challenges will give you a chance to grow in your career.
We are looking forward to having you on board!
What you would do:
- Deliver projects to client expectations and achieve targeted levels of profitability
- Closely monitor and control project financials through budgets, invoicing, and change orders
- Plan projects and implement best practices and processes
- Communicate effectively and in a professional manner, both verbally and in writing, with clients and internal team members
- Act as a people manager towards the colleagues in your teams
- Cooperate closely with your manager
- Host and lead conference calls with clients and team members as well as meeting them in person
- Develop and prepare process documents where required
- Conduct risk assessment and strategic planning of activities to minimize potential project issues
- Identify project/process improvement opportunities
What you should have:
- Previous experience (at least 2 years) in project management in localization industry is necessary
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of various localization tools is a plus
- Analytical and structured problem-solving abilities
- High level of English proficiency (C1 level)
- Ability to multitask and adapt to changing environment
- Responsible, reliable, and independent personality
What we have for you:
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
- International, English-speaking environment and pleasant offices in the center of Brno
- Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Fair compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package