Project Team Coordinator
RWS Moravia | Brno | Czech Republic | Full-Time
Position ID: 2724
RWS Moravia is a leader in providing specialized translation and localization services to top IT clients in the world and helping billions of people worldwide to use their software effortlessly in their own language.
We are now starting a new exciting project for one of the biggest companies worldwide (and we are sure you can guess the name yourself) and we would like you to become a leader of the new team as our new Project Team Coordinator.
You would be mainly responsible for making sure the localization delivery runs smoothly – you would coordinate work of the members of the team (mainly localization leads / project coordinators), communicate with Production Team Manager, set priorities and solve any issues along the way. If you enjoy organizational tasks, communication and people management in a truly dynamic environment of the localization industry, we are looking for you!
What you would do:
- Closely monitor ongoing tasks, ensuring their timely delivery
- Plan and distribute the workload among your team and implement best practices and processes
- Communicate effectively and in a professional manner, both verbally and in writing, with the client, internal team members and vendors
- Act as a people manager towards the colleagues in your teams, providing guidance and mentoring
- Cooperate closely with your manager
- Conduct risk assessment and strategic planning of activities to minimize potential project issues
- Identify project/process improvement opportunities
- Identify risks and inefficiencies in engineering processes and suggests solutions
- Prepare and completes project specific education, coaching.
- Create project plans and schedules based on client-specific requirements.
- Allocate required project resources (people, tools, hardware, software, partners,…)
- Have good overview on status of tasks and projects and being able to prepare regular reports
- Please note that we would need you to work on weekends once or twice a month. But you will also have a chance to work from home few days a week, if needed.
What you should have:
- Proactivity and excellent communication and organizational skills
- Previous experience with team and people management
- Several years of experience related to project management or similar in the localization industry
- Analytical and process-oriented thinking and ability to make independent decisions (you will still have a chance to consult with your manager whenever needed).
- Interest in the field of technology, IT and localization
- Fluency in English
- Customer-facing experience is a big advantage
- Responsibility and ability to organize your work in a fast-paced environment
What we have for you:
Chance to be at a beginning of a large project for a well-known client, shaping the way how the project team will work and perform
Opportunity to apply your leadership skills in a leading localization company, learning further from your senior colleagues
Your work will have a direct impact on the client’s business and the results of your work will be visible online to (hundreds) thousands of people globally
Multicultural and exciting work environment. You will be part of a global team, working with people from different cultures, discovering new cultural nuances every day
A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
Office in Brno with possibility to work from home few days a week.
Are you interested? Apply today – send us your CV in English and a brief cover letter so we better understand why you would like to join us.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
RWS Moravia Talent Acquisition Team