Publishing and Media Coordinator
RWS Moravia | Brno | Czech Republic | Full-Time
Position ID: 2885
We adapt products and content for global leaders and rising stars into over 170 languages using processes and technologies that are fit for the digital age. And at the end of the localization and translation process, lots of the translated content – whether it’s webpage, video or a simple leaflet – must be finalized by our Publishing & Media team.
Our clients can be demanding – but enable you to fully use the full scope of your skills and to grow your career through challenge.
As a manager of a small team of other specialist, you will act as the point of contact for one of our famous clients, making sure that all work is delivered in time and up to our standards. You need to have good managerial and people skills and a good knowledge of desktop publishing (DTP) and multimedia editing tools.
Does it sound interesting? If you consider yourself a good people manager and are enthusiast about publishing and multimedia technologies, apply today!
What you would do:
- Lead a team of 6-8 publishing and multimedia specialists working with a wide range of tools from Adobe family (InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects) and many others in both Windows and Apple environments
- Coordinate work on individual projects with our production teams which are responsible for translations
- Communicate with everybody involved – our clients, your team, other managers
- Monitor the status of individual tasks, making sure everything is performed according to the project plan
- Cooperate with our external vendors
- Act as a point of contact for any technical queries or escalations
- Approve any related internal and external costs
- Preparation of time estimates for customers
What you should have:
- Practical experience from a role related to DTP or publishing and media sector
- Knowledge and practical skills with multiple DTP and multimedia-editing tools and Microsoft software package – the more the better
- Good knowledge of English (at least B2 level)
- Experience with leading a team and good people skills
- Good communication skills, responsibility, solutions-oriented mindset and ability to deliver under pressure
- At least a high school education
What we have ready for you:
An exciting company and really interesting projects and content — we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible – including your future manager
Chance to put your ideas into practice and engage with hundreds of employees globally. Our company has an environment where you can approach people as well as our management directly and see the real impact of your work – your tasks will be demanding but we will make sure your voice and opinions are heard. We will need you and your activities to have a real impact
International, English-speaking environment and a new, modern and pleasant offices in Vlnena Office Park in the center of Brno
Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
Fair compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package (flexible working hours, 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, occasional work from home, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan)
Start date: the sooner the better but we are more than willing to wait for the best talent!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!