Publishing & Media Manager
Moravia | India | Full-Time
Imagine a world where your smartphone only operates in Korean language, your favorite music streaming app only speaks Swedish and your car warns you that your brakes are not working anymore but only in German!
This is what the world would be without localization. RWS Moravia has been breaking language and cultural barriers for over 30 years so every person on this planet can use the best products that the world has ever created.
Will you help us keep it that way?
We are looking for a person who will manage a local P&M team and outsourcing partners to assure delivery of professional Publishing and Media services and satisfaction of internal clients. Builds know-how and plans Publishing and Media resources, processes and tools to achieve their optimal utilization and seamless production.
What you would do:
- Leads work of local P&M team.
- Assignes P&M coordinators to projects. Supervizes project coordination and supports P&M coordinators to ensure timeliness and quality of his team deliveries.
- Participates on annual budget creation, regularly monitors team utilization and suggest appropriate actions to P&M Group Manager to help achieve global financial objectives.
- Ensures local team´s capacity planning, resource allocation and outsourcing based on forecasting from PM’s is well alligned and coordinated with other P&M locations to optimize utilization of global P&M team.
- Sets performance goals, which are aggressive, achievable and tied to long-term goals. Ensures team is fully informed of operational, tactical and strategic objectives.
- Owns and designs Publishing & Media processes, manages continuous process improvements and ensures quality control for all outputs.
- Maintains and develops knowledge in area of publishing and media services.
- Actively participates on customer meetings, visits and negotiations (on-site or off-site).
- Contributes to proposals of production model to internal clients.
- Maintains regular sync-up meetings with Project Managers to gauge customers satisfaction, to understand new opportunities, resolve issues, improve performance and increase clients satisfaction.
- Facilitates resolution of issues between groups. Takes charge in high-priority crises.
- Supports the production and sales team in their sales effort.
- Oversees personnel functions of the staff, including recruitment, training, supervision and evaluation of staff. Meet with subordinates to ensure compliance with standards, practices and policies. Develops talent and ensures a strong team coherence and team work is developed.
- Ensures local P&M team activities comply with Global P&M requirements for KPI, quality management, legal requirements and corporate values.
- Delivers regular management reports and provides updates to P&M Group Manager. Communicates with customers and his/her team about progress/forecast of key performance indicators, escalation of issues and support needed from P&M Group Manager.
What you should have:
- Secondary school or University degree, recommended specialization Graphic Design, Media or Polygraphy
- 2+ years experience with team management (>5 people)
- 3+ years experience in DTP or multimedia
- Experience in localization industry is advantage
- English 6-Upper Intermediate
- Advanced user knowledge of typical DTP/MM applications (Adobe Creative Cloud)
- Advanced user knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Leadership and Management
- Building of Trust, Strong Team Work and Engagement with PM’s
- Focus on Business
- Focus on Solution and Effectiveness
- Communication and Collaboration
- Positive, Can-do approach
- Strong internal motivation and ability to motivate team
- Proficient problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and manage many activities simultaneously
- Basic Analytical Skills – Forecasting, Budgeting and Metrics
What we have for you:
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
- Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Fair compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package
Start date: the sooner the better but we are more than willing to waitfor the best talent!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!