Publishing & Media Specialist
Moravia | Argentina | Full-Time
The Publishing & Media Specilalist performs DTP engineering and quality checks on localized files.
- Processes tasks assigned by coordinators or superior.
- Performs DTP engineering or picture localization accurately according to the project information and language specifics.
- Performs QA check accurately according to the project information and language specifics.
- Is responsible for high quality and in time delivery of checked files.
- Creates final files and performs spot-check before handover to a coordinator.
- Delivers DTP files in time and in corresponding quality to coordinators or superior.
- Updates files after QA and language review.
- High school, graphic school is an advantage.
- 1 year of graphic design experience, experiences in DTP localization is an advantage.
- Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop. Level: Basic.
- Knowledge of PC or Macintosh: Level: Intermediate.
- Performs self-quality checks ensuring 65% error-free deliveries.
- Focus on Quality.
- Focus on Solution and Effectiveness.
- Proactivity and Involvement.
- Building of Trust.
- Team player, flexibility, thoroughness.
- Works under close supervision of senior colleagues, mostly Coordinators.
- Handles basic projects.
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.