Quality Assurance Analyst
Life Sciences | Brno | Czech Republic | Full-Time
Imagine a world where your smartphone only operates in Korean language, your favorite music streaming app only speaks Swedish and your car warns you that your brakes are not working anymore but only in German!
This is what the world would be without localization. RWS Moravia has been breaking language and cultural barriers for over 30 years so every person on this planet can use the best products that the world has ever created.
Will you help us keep it that way?
We adapt products and content for global leaders in life sciences—medical and pharmaceutical companies or manufacturers of highly specialized medical hardware. Quality of our work is trusted by professionals in laboratories and hospitals worldwide.
As our QA Specialist, you will become a member of a project team, supporting day-to-day project activities related to the localization process. Tasks may include but are not limited to recording and analyzing client feedback, performing root cause analyses, drafting up corrective and preventive action (CAPA) plans, monitoring linguistic quality, managing and responding to content-related queries, placing specialized tasks with linguists, and analyzing and improving processes and documentation. Most of the time in the position is spent on analysis, investigation, inspecting files and coordinating required follow-up actions.
WHAT YOU WOULD DO:
- Communicate with the client on a daily basis in relation to quality and process defects (mostly by email with occasional calls)
- Perform administrative duties which include recording client feedback and drafting up both client-facing and internal-facing reports, RCAs and CAPA plans
- Take ownership of quality-related investigations
- Support your team in regard to client requirements, needs and requests such as asset management, reporting, and meetings
- Oversee specialized linguistic tasks like the creation of terminology resources and style guides
- Make recommendations for process improvements to have a positive impact on quality
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Previous experience from quality assurance , performing root cause analysis
- Ability to analytically, critically, and objectively approach problems in the interest of continuous improvement
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate competing work demands and maintain composure under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Independent, responsible personality and strong attention to detail
- Good command of MS Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of root cause analysis tools (such as fishbone diagrams, 5 Whys) is a big plus
- Knowledge of CAT (computer-assisted translation) tools and localization processes is welcome
WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU:
- An exciting company and really interesting projects and content —we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible – including your future manager
- Chance to put your ideas into practice and engage with hundreds of employees globally. Our company has an environment where you can approach people as well as our management directly and see the real impact of your work – your tasks will be demanding but we will make sure your voice and opinions are heard. We will need you and your activities to have a real impact
- International, English-speaking environment and pleasant offices in the center of Brno
- Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Fair compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package (flexible working hours, 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, occasional work from home, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan)
If this role sounds interesting, please send us your CV in English. Thank you!