Moravia | Argentina |
The Reporting Analyst will support the success of the Production team by suggesting tools/processes for quality data collection, processing and aligning QA data, and by designing, developing and maintaining quality reports. This role will support the corporate initiatives related to data quality, QA data collection and data mapping.
- Develop, design and maintain the various quality reports – both production-specific and corporate-level.
- Debug, monitor and troubleshoot BI solutions.
- Design the data quality requirements for tracking and reporting.
- Analyze incoming requests related to the data quality tracking, data collection and data processing.
- Identify and request development of globally re-usable tools/features related to the data quality tracking.
- Write relational and multidimensional database queries.
- Support Team Leaders in order to execute the tracking of data quality.
- Evaluate the data processing and visualization tools.
- Participate in ad-hoc in meetings with Customers, Production teams and Development teams.
- Master Degree in IT, Mathematics, Economics or Finance preferred; equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- Experience in the Localization industry is an advantage, preferably with cross-functional exposure.
- Experience with analyzing, reporting and presenting.
- English – both written and spoken form – fluent communication on a daily basis.
- Advanced user knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Query, PowerPivot), MySQL, MongoDB, Power BI, Spoon (Pentaho DI, aka Kettle).
- Demonstrated T-SQL skills as well as basic understanding of MDX.
- SharePoint user experience, welcome.
- Experience with SSAS deployment modes, an advantage.
- Ability to investigate and adopt new BI/data processing tools and implement those tools in Production initiatives.
- Focus on Quality and Efficiency.
- Proactivity and Involvement.
- Communication and Collaboration.