Moravia | Rosario | Argentina | Full-Time
Our story? We started in 1990 as a company of two in Brno, Czech Republic, and are now over 1,500 “RWS Moravians” across the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
We adapt products and content for global leaders and rising stars into over 170 languages using processes and technologies that are fit for the digital age. Think IT giants, big retail brands, life-saving medical device companies…these are our customers. Think software, websites, marketing, video, apps…we do it all.
You will work with people from around the world and become part of a dynamic, innovative team who will support you in everything you do.
What you would do
- Cooperate with internal teams (like sales and production) to clearly understand the existing and future requirements for resourcing
- Identify, qualify, contract, and develop vendor solutions in alignment with business requirements and strategic direction as a member of the Global Supply Team
- Create and execute cost/quality/capacity improvement plans in cooperation with other RWS Moravia departments
- Build lasting relationships with key suppliers, both companies and individuals
- Negotiate purchase rates with suppliers
- Track performance of supplier solutions and implement corrective actions when appropriate
- Ensure information systems are always up-to-date with current supplier details
- Stay current with local market trends
- Represent RWS Moravia at industry conferences
- Build efficient and effective working processes and systems
What you should have
- Extensive experience in IT vendor management or service purchasing
- Experience in a project manager/supplier coordinator role within the localization or a related industry is preferred
- Proven ability to build up relationships with individuals and with client/supplier organizations at senior levels
- Solid negotiation skills, business-oriented approach
- Advanced English verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Proactive can-do approach, out-of-the-box thinker