IP Services | Chalfont St Peter | England | Full-Time
We are currently recruiting a Salesforce Administrator for the company’s multiple Salesforce Instances. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing, cleaning and adopting new client requirements into Salesforce solutions. Stakeholder engagement and requirements gathering are important aspects of the role, as well as having a strong knowledge how to adopt Salesforce best practices. Due to the portal integrations, knowledge of Apex Classes/Triggers and Visualforce pages are advantageous although not required. Any similar development experience is a plus.
Primary Job Functions:
Providing end to end support of Salesforce Instances and ensuring updates are reviewed and existing system integrations will not be affected. Provide Salesforce consultancy and advice to internal staff and technical support via phone, web-based tools and email. Promote Salesforce adoption, keep current on new releases and AppExchange solutions. Providing internal user training and keeping Salesforce documentation up to date. Exploring and suggesting how Salesforce can be used to increase productivity, efficiency and effectiveness for sales representatives and internal workflows.
- Advanced understanding of Sales Cloud
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes (Process Builder, Cloud Flow Designer, Approval Processes and Workflows) and facilitate user adoption.
- Previous experience of SOQL, SOSL, Workbench and Data loader for data CRUD manipulation
- Experience of unlocking user accounts or resetting passwords
- Dealing with SSO, two-factor authentication, and certificate problems
- Adding new white-listed IP addresses
- Helping users develop or fine-tune reports so they yield meaningful metrics
- Troubleshooting email campaigns, workflows, approval cycles, or auto-responders that generate excessive bounced mails
- Expanding existing sharing rules/access privileges so records can be properly viewed and manipulated
- Adopting strategies for ensuring org data is clean and free from duplicate data
- Aiding larger Salesforce projects currently being undertaken (e.g. Org Merges, ERP suite integration for financial data, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 2 years of Salesforce administration experience with an in-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC, having successfully expanded on those capabilities through the use of programmatic means (Apex, Visualforce) and/or integration with external systems
- com Admin (ADM201) certified is advantageous although not required
- Hubspot integration experience desired
Benefits include 22 days’ holiday (rising with length of service), 4% contributory pension scheme, life assurance, annual season ticket loan scheme, private medical insurance, discounted gym membership, a Cycle2Work scheme, Sharesave scheme and free shuttle bus from Gerrards Cross train station.
To apply click here