RWS Moravia | Brno | Czech Republic | Full-Time
We are looking for a Scrum Master who will help us to foster Agile principles in our Data Engineering development team.
Our new colleague should be able to come up with new ideas to establish a healthy team rhythm and also to provide guidance and coaching.
What will you do?
- Guide the team towards improving the way they work and encourage the team to be self-organizing and innovative
- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies
- Ensure cross-team coordination happens and remove impediments when necessary
- Coach and mentor team members
- Liaise between architects, developers, testers, and UX designers
- Assist Product Owners and Project Managers
- Act as a champion of Agile methodologies for the team and within the organization
What should you have and know?
- You have prior experience working as Scrum Master in an Agile, technical environment required
- You are communicative, facilitative, assertive and have the ability to bring transparency to team development
- You have very good verbal and written English proficiency
What do we have?
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
- International, English-speaking environment and pleasant offices in the centre of Brno (Vlnena)
- Chance to put your ideas into practice
- Interesting challenges, trainings, and other opportunities to support your growth
- Fair compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package (flexible working hours, 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, occasional work from home, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan)