Moravia | Brno | Czech Republic | Full-Time
Imagine a world where your smartphone only operates in the Korean language, your favorite music streaming app only speaks Swedish and your car warns you that your brakes are not working anymore, but only does so in German!
This is what the world would be like without localization. RWS Moravia has been breaking language and cultural barriers for over 30 years, in more than 200 languages, so every person on this planet can use the best products that the world has ever created.
Will you help us keep it that way?
We are looking for a Scrum Master who will help us to foster Agile principles in our Data Engineering development team.
Our new colleague should be able to come up with new ideas to establish a healthy team rhythm and also to provide guidance and coaching.
What will you do?
- Guide the team towards improving the way they work and encourage the team to be self-organizing and innovative
- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies
- Ensure cross-team coordination happens and remove impediments when necessary
- Coach and mentor team members
- Liaise between architects, developers, testers, and UX designers
- Assist Product Owners and Project Managers
- Act as a champion of Agile methodologies for the team and within the organization
What should you have and know?
- You have prior experience working as Scrum Master in an Agile, technical environment required
- You are communicative, facilitative, assertive and have the ability to bring transparency to team development
- You have very good verbal and written English proficiency
What do we have?
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
- International, English-speaking environment and pleasant offices in the centre of Brno (Vlnena)
- Chance to put your ideas into practice
- Interesting challenges, trainings, and other opportunities to support your growth
- Fair compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package (flexible working hours, 5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, occasional work from home, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan)