Senior Business Analyst
RWS Moravia | Brno | Czech Republic | Full-Time
Imagine a world where your smartphone only operates in Korean language, your favorite music streaming app only speaks Swedish and your car warns you that your brakes are not working anymore but only in German!
This is what the world would be without localization. RWS Moravia has been breaking language and cultural barriers for over 30 years so every person on this planet can use the best products that the world has ever created.
Will you help us keep it that way?
You will act as an experienced business partner to our Supply Chain team – this team provides vendor solutions to our internal teams which are responsible for delivery of translations to our clients. They source, hire and manage relationships with our partners (freelancers, agencies…). To do it effectively, we decided to implement a new SRM system. This project is now in progress, but we are now looking for an experienced Business Analyst to strengthen our team and to propose the most effective solutions, so it helps the business and our partners establish a successful collaboration.
What you can expect:
- You can make significant change and impact within your role, making a substantial difference to the success of our company and our Supply Chain team.
- You will work with multicultural and diverse teams, which gives lots of variety.
- At the same time, we have mature colleagues who will support you as much they can.
What you would do:
- Lead and undertake the analysis of functional and non-functional requirements and translate these into the appropriate product documentation
- Interact with key internal and external stakeholders and manage the relationships with them
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional international teams
- Work with Product Manager, Supply Chain and IT team to improve and streamline processes and create a suitable global solution
What you should have to be successful in this role:
- 3 and more years of full-time work experience in a similar role
- Strong analytical skills, with great attention to detail
- Ability to communicate in writing or in-person with various stakeholders
- A passion for Agile Project methodology
- Advanced level of English
What we have ready for you:
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals
- The chance to take ownership and make a big impact
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
- International, English-speaking environment and brand-new, modern offices in Brno (https://www.ctp.eu/vlnena)
- Interesting challenges, trainings and other internal opportunities to grow
- Fair compensation, bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package
If this position sounds interesting to you, please send us your CV in English. Thank you.