Senior Development Manager
Moravia | Seattle | United States | Full-Time
The Senior Development Manager of Strategic Accounts will enhance RWS Moravia’s current client position, penetrate new groups and divisions, and expand the business footprint. Working closely with a team of highly experienced professionals, the Senior Development Manager of Strategic Accounts will position and present customized solutions, and close new business opportunities which align to the core objectives of Moravia and the client.
Areas of Focus:
- Work with VP of Strategic Accounts to identify appropriate target list and business acquisition goals
- Work with VP of Strategic Accounts to set and achieve personal targets, which will lead to the achievement of sales goals
- Work with various RWS Moravia colleagues and resources to understand current programs and develop solutions that will meet Prospective customer’s business goals
- Lead the business development cycle and coordinate the participation of ideal resources from Marketing, Executive sponsors, Sales management, Production experts and Solutions Architects to drive the business development cycle to close with targeted prospects
- Log and maintain all contacts into sales database, ensuring they are constantly up-to-date and perform regular reporting as required by management
- Follow-up on all leads, develop ongoing relationships with prospects to position Moravia as the vendor of choice when an opportunity arises
- Ensure that pricing levels negotiated with the customer meet a corporate target profit level, and (re) negotiates contracts as appropriate
- Travel to prospects and new clients as necessary
What you should have:
- 10+ years of sales experience
- Higher business education, or equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted
- Experience with localization and/or machine learning is a plus
- Experience with Sales and sales-process methodologies
- High level knowledge of commercial translation tools is a plus
- High level knowledge of commercial testing tools is a plus
- Focus on business: awareness of competitive environment, ability to always look for new opportunities
- Building of trust: behavior is predictable, cares for team, colleagues and clients
- Individual responsibility: respect interests of the organization when making decisions
- Proactivity and involvement: consistent prospecting
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package (paid time off and health insurance)
- We work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you
- An opportunity to travel to clients and throughout our global organization (where teams are located)
- Seattle or Bay Area
- No remote opportunities.
- Must be eligible to work in US. No visa sponsorship available.
RWS Moravia is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disabled and if you are an individual with a disability, who requires an accommodation, please contact us.