Senior Full-stack developer – Contractor
Moravia | Brno | Czech Republic | Full-Time
By providing industry-leading technologies and the most advanced translation methodologies, we always keep our clients ahead of the curve. By our clients, we mean the world’s leading companies from Silicon Valley (today’s biggest IT giants). We translate a lot of content for them, and we couldn’t do it without our translators! That’s why we are working on a sophisticated platform that provides our employees and our vendor linguists with an easy to use work environment so they can excel in their craft. We are now looking for a Full-stack developer – Contractor who will join a small Scrum team (2 senior back-end developers and 1 full-stack developer, 2 SQA Specialists, with a Product Owner and a Scrum Master) based in our new, modern offices in Vlněna Office Park in Brno.
What can you expect?
- Focus on new feature development
- A little bit of legacy code refactoring, maintenance of support
- Work within the Scrum framework (you can read about our Agile journey at http://agile.moravia.com).
- Code reviews and knowledge-sharing
- Opportunity to contribute to architectural decisions
- This project requires working in a dynamic environment and cooperating with other team members who partially work from home.
What will make you successful in this role?
- Previous experience with C# development– you are familiar with OOP principles, and you write clean, reusable, and maintainable code.
- Knowledge of Entity Framework; .NET Core; ASP.NET Core services; Git; NUnit/Moq
- Experience with relational DB like MS SQL and also no-SQL like
- The advantage is an experience with Docker and RabbitMQ.
- Knowledge of frontend development, TypeScript, and React are preferred.
- The ability to be self-motivated and create new solutions that enhance our ability to provide our customers’ best value is highly appreciated.
- At least pre-intermediate English.
What we have for you:
- Fair compensation, home office, and flexible working hours (core time 10 am – 3 pm).
- Agile teams – you can work on a variety of projects and problems that interest you ( https://agile.moravia.com/ )
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands globally, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills.
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible.
- Chance to put your ideas into practice.
We will be glad to welcome you to our modern new offices in Brno, Vlněna campus.
Does the position sound interesting? Do you want to know more about it and RWS Moravia? Please send us your CV together with a short cover letter to better understand your vision of future employment.
We are looking forward to meeting you!