Senior Localization Project Manager
Moravia | Indore | India | Full-Time
Imagine a world where your smartphone only operates in Korean language, your favorite music streaming app only speaks Swedish and your car warns you that your brakes are not working anymore but only in German!
This is what the world would be without localization. RWS Moravia has been breaking language and cultural barriers for over 30 years so every person on this planet can use the best products that the world has ever created.
Will you help us keep it that way?
We are looking for a natural leader with solid experience in project management in localization industry, able to keep projects on track, on point, and well executed while providing excellent experience and service to our clients. Your ultimate goal will be to ensure our clients’ satisfaction and revenue growth.
What you would do:
- Deliver projects to client expectations and achieve targeted levels of profitability
- Closely monitor and control project financials through budgets, invoicing, and change orders
- Plan projects and implement best practices and processes
- Communicate effectively and in a professional manner, both verbally and in writing, with clients and internal team members
- Act as a people manager towards the colleagues in your teams
- Cooperate closely with your manager
- Host and lead conference calls with clients and team members as well as meeting them in person
- Develop and prepare process documents where required
- Conduct risk assessment and strategic planning of activities to minimize potential project issues
- Identify project/process improvement opportunities
What you should have:
- At least 5 years’ experience in localization project management is necessary
- We are looking for Senior Localization Project Manager
- This person needs to have experience leading Software localization projects – this is a must
- Superb written and verbal communication skills in English
- They need to be independent able to work by themselves
- Analytical and structured problem-solving abilities
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of various localization tools is a plus
- Ability to multitask and adapt to changing environment
- Responsible, reliable, and independent personality
- Experience working with WorldServer and MemoQ is ideal
What we have for you:
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
- Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Fair compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package
Start date: the sooner the better but we are more than willing to wait for the best talent!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!