Senior Manager, Linguistic Services & Quality Management
RWS Moravia | Brno | Czech Republic | Full-Time
Position ID: 2540
Senior Manager, Linguistic Services & Quality Management (LSQM) drives quality standards across the business unit and directs the central resourcing function both externally (vendors/partners) and internally (in-house teams). The role ensures that all resourcing activities, quality services/solutions and related technology initiatives meet business objectives and serve the strategic growth of the BU.
The key responsibility of the LSQM is to build, manage and develop the quality teams so that they work as effective and reliable partners to the various production teams. This requires redefining the global quality strategy, building scalability into our support operations, and establishing processes at every step, complete with defined metrics and a customer-aligned reporting framework for supporting data-driven decision making.
What will you do?
- Manage quality strategy globally, ensuring the bar for high quality, efficiency and flexibility across the BU globally is set and met.
- Lead a team of Quality managers ensuring the quality standards are aligned with customer and business objectives.
- Work closely with various internal groups to understand business requirements, implement new processes, and contribute to ongoing process improvements.
- Define linguistic quality management concept and linguistic QA methodology and policies, provide linguistic support to company project teams.
- Support the development of new services to meet the evolving needs of the BU leveraging the unique capabilities of the team.
- Build compelling case for opportunities, develops insightful recommendations and drive development and implementation.
- Review, prioritize, and track progress of issues that affect the quality of services provided to customers.
- Define quality and resourcing requirements for both internal / external suppliers.
- Work closely with external vendors to monitor and report on quality trends and support resources to ensure quality thresholds are achieved and maintained.
- Ensure all BU policies, procedures, and work instructions are compliant with required standards.
- Ensure operations are provided with the best possible outsourcing solutions considering price, quality and expertise
- Train BU newcomers on organizational policies and procedures
What should you have and know?
- Localization industry expertise at least 5 years, a linguistic degree is preferred
- Experience in managing relationships with clients
- Experience in working with international teams and stakeholders, and in executing strategies to deliver solutions
- Experience with setting up complete linguistic solutions for clients and qualitative metrics
- Experience in a leadership role and direct management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to cultivate internal and external relationships and work effectively cross-functionally
What do we have?
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
- International, English-speaking environment
- Chance to put your ideas into practice and engage with hundreds of employees globally
- Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- Fair compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package