Senior Scrum Master
Moravia | Brno | Czech Republic | Full-Time
Imagine a world where your smartphone only operates in Korean language, your favorite music streaming app only speaks Swedish and your car warns you that your brakes are not working anymore but only in German!
This is what the world would be without localization. RWS Moravia has been breaking language and cultural barriers for over 30 years so every person on this planet can use the best products that the world has ever created.
Will you help us keep it that way?
We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master who will help us to foster Agile principles in our development team which is working on our major product.
Our Scrum Masters focus on promoting and helping understand Scrum as a framework for better delivery of value within the whole company. They help development teams to be self-organized and able to deliver high value while removing impediments and facilitating Scrum events.
What will you do?
- Guide the team towards improving the way they work and encourage the team to be self-organizing and innovative
- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies
- Ensure cross-team coordination happens and remove impediments when necessary
- Coach and mentor team members
- Liaise between architects, developers, testers, and UX designers
- Assist Product Owners and Project Managers
- Support our Product owners by ensuring that our goals, scope and product domain are understood by all members of the Scrum team. Also, you would help them keep those backlogs up to date.
- Act as a champion of Agile methodologies for the team and within the organization
What should you have and know?
- You have prior experience working as a Scrum Master in an Agile, technical environment required
- You are communicative, facilitative, assertive and have the ability to bring transparency to team development
- You have very good verbal and written English proficiency (B2 and above)
And last but not least we endorse our RWS Moravia custom-tailored Scrum One which is a specific implementation of the Scrum agile framework we created to suit the specific needs of our teams. In case you’d like to know us better we suggest you visit our blog AMI (agile.moravia.com) where we publish articles, interviews, and reports from regular events we organize.
What’s in it for you
- Competitive salary with quarterly bonuses
- A comprehensive benefits package (5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan).
- Flexible working hours (core time 10 am – 3 pm) and Home Office (upon agreement with manager).
- External training and a lot of internal training which offers opportunities to support your growth (e.g. Scrum, English language lessons).
- The opportunity to work on projects for some of the most innovative brands in the world, often before products are released to the general public
- Agile teams – you can work on a variety of projects and problems that interest you ( https://agile.moravia.com/ )
- Chance to put your ideas into practice and engage with hundreds of employees globally, therefore an English-speaking environment.
- New offices in the city centre with relax zones and a big terrace with a grill. Parking place and bicycle room.
Location: We will be glad to welcome you to our modern new offices in Brno, Vlněna campus.
Does the position sound interesting? Do you want to know more about it and RWS Moravia? Send us your CV together with a short cover letter, so we can better understand your vision of future employment.