Senior Software developer (C#/.NET)
RWS Moravia | Brno | Czech Republic | Full-Time
Imagine a world where your smartphone only operates in Korean language, your favorite music streaming app only speaks Swedish and your car warns you that your brakes are not working anymore but only in German!
This is what the world would be without localization. RWS Moravia has been breaking language and cultural barriers for over 30 years so every person on this planet can use the best products that the world has ever created.
Will you help us keep it that way?
By providing industry-leading technologies and the most advanced translation methodologies, we always keep our clients ahead of the curve. By our clients, we mean the world’s leading companies from Silicon Valley (the biggest IT giants at the moment). We have a big amount of linguistic data from them, which we need to manage effectively and in a reusable way. That’s why we are currently looking for a .NET Software Developer who will become a part of a small growing team (2 C# developers and 1 project manager) based in our new, modern offices in Vlněna Office Park in Brno.
You would be working on an RWS Moravia-developed integration platform for linguistic data (right now it has 180 integrations and more than 40 modules), using the latest technology like .NET Core, S3, Kubernetes and – soon – Blazor for front-end. The great thing is you wouldn’t be time-limited, would have freedom at work and improve the platform (just new development and creation of new modules).
What will make you successful in this role?
- Professional experience with C# development– you are familiar with OOP principles and able to write clean, reusable and maintainable code.
- Knowledge of Web API/MVC; REST; MS SQL or other relational DB; Github.
- Experience with .Net core / ASP.Net core or with linguistic technologies a nice-to-have.
- The huge benefit will be the ability to learn – adopt new technology.
- Any experience with CI/CD (Codefresh or Gitlab), messaging architecture and Kubernetes is welcomed.
- At least pre-intermediate English (B1).
What is the challenge?
- Working with new technologies and keeping it recent – so you must be open to learning and making significant changes in the repo.
- Cooperation with technology and production teams across RWS Moravia.
What we have for you:
- External training and a lot of internal training which offers opportunities to support your growth (e.g. Scrum, English language lessons).
- Chance to put your ideas into practice and engage with hundreds of employees globally, therefore an English-speaking environment.
- New offices in the city center with relax zones and a big terrace with a grill.
- Flexible working hours (core time 10 am – 3 pm) and Home Office (upon agreement).
- Quarterly bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package (5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan).
If you read that far, don’t shy away now and apply below or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org so we have a confidential discussion and find out whether this role is made for You!