Service Desk Specialist
RWS Moravia | Brno | Czech Republic | Full-Time
Imagine a world where your smartphone only operates in Korean language, your favorite music streaming app only speaks Swedish and your car warns you that your brakes are not working anymore but only in German!
This is what the world would be without localization. RWS Moravia has been breaking language and cultural barriers for over 30 years so every person on this planet can use the best products that the world has ever created.
Will you help us keep it that way?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and friendly person who already has experience as a service desk specialist (or a similar role). Also, you will be a great match if you are always ready to help your colleagues with all sorts of problems — from a forgotten password or installing new software to troubleshooting virtual machines and help in building new infrastructure.
Moreover, you would be part of a 13-member team which is really great in what it does –our Service Desk’s NP Score is 95 with over 18 000 votes and 90% of tickets they get, is closed there. That means we do SD differently, better and with a wider field of responsibilities than other companies.
What you would do:
- Track user issues – receive and process user issues, investigate and document them, track and monitor issue status, use internal software tools
- Provide technical/administrative support to IT users
- Maintain user hardware
- Configure LAN connectivity and network end-user devices
- Administer user accounts and access rights
- Assist with testing and deploying applications
- Install Windows OS and applications
- Manage documentation and asset inventory
What you should have:
- Practical experience in the operation and troubleshooting of user workplace environments
- Advanced knowledge of Windows OS (Windows 8, 8.1, 10), Microsoft Office 2013/2016 suite 365 CLOUD
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft domain environment based on Active Directory, Ethernet, TCP/IP, DHCP, WINS, and DNS
- Upper-intermediate English and Czech/Slovak verbal and written communication skills
What we have for you:
- Interesting challenges, internal training, and other opportunities to support your growth (e.g. English language lessons)
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
- International, English-speaking environment where you will engage with hundreds of employees
- New offices in the city center with relax zones, Vlněná Campus, with no dress code
- Fair compensation, bonuses, and a comprehensive benefits package (5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan)