Moravia | Argentina | Full-Time
- Focus on new feature development instead of legacy code refactoring.
- Work within the Scrum framework (you can read about our Agile journey at http://agile.moravia.com).
- Code reviews and knowledge-sharing.
- Opportunity to contribute to architectural decisions.
- This project requires the ability to work in a dynamic environment and cooperate with other team members who partially work from home.
- Previous experience with C# development– you are familiar with OOP principles and able to write clean, reusable and maintainable code.
- Knowledge of Entity Framework; .NET Core; ASP.NET Core services; Github; NUnit/Moq.
- Experience with relational DBlike MS SQL and with no-SQL DB, too.
- The advantage is an experience with Dockerand RabitMQ.
- Knowledge of TypeScript is a big plus.
- The ability to be self-motivated and to create new solutions that enhance our ability to provide the best value to our customers is highly appreciated.
- At least pre-intermediate English.
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.