Software QA Specialist
RWS Moravia | Brno | Czech Republic | Full-Time
Imagine a world where your smartphone only operates in the Korean language, your favorite music streaming app only speaks Swedish and your car warns you that your brakes are not working anymore, but only does so in German!
This is what the world would be like without localization. RWS Moravia has been breaking language and cultural barriers for over 30 years, in more than 200 languages, so every person on this planet can use the best products that the world has ever created.
Will you help us keep it that way?
We translate and localize products for the world’s leading companies from Silicon Valley. That’s why as our new Software QA Specialist, your job would be to work with people from around the world and become part of an innovative team that will support you in everything you do.
The team currently consists of 7 people and we are looking for an experienced QA who will help us to grow our tech stack and share QA best practices.
What you would do:
- Plan and develop test coverage
- Be responsible for testing of internally developed products (mainly automated testing)
- Test new web applications over UI and API
- Create your own automated testing scenarios
- Troubleshoot issues and identify the root causes
- As a member of an agile team, you will communicate with developers, product managers, and project managers to quickly resolve defects
- Contribute to our internally developed test automation stack
Skills you will need:
- Experience with software quality assurance and testing methodologies
- Knowledge of some OO programing language
- Experience in automated testing of UI and API
- Theoretical knowledge of design patterns
- At least an intermediate level of English (B1)
- C# programming knowledge
- Knowledge of the Selenium platform and Microservice design pattern is a big advantage
- Experience with other automated testing (security, performance, mobile, cross-browser, etc.) is highly valued
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies
What we have for you:
- External training and a lot of internal training which offer opportunities to support your growth (e.g. internal C# Academy, Scrum, English language lessons)
- Chance to put your ideas into practice and engage with hundreds of employees globally, therefore an English-speaking environment
- Support at your career path
- New offices in the city center with relax zones
- Flexible working hours and Home Office
- Quarterly bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package (5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, meal vouchers, cafeteria plan)
We’d be glad to welcome you to our modern new offices in Brno, Vlněná campus.
If you read that far, don’t shy away now and apply below or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org so we have a confidential discussion and find out whether this role is made for You!