Software QA Specialist
RWS Moravia | Brno | Czech Republic | Full-Time
Position ID: 2612
We adapt products and content for global leaders and rising stars into over 170 languages using processes and technologies that are fit for the digital age. Think IT giants, big retail brands, life-saving medical device companies…these are our customers. Think software, websites, marketing, video, apps…we do it all.
We translate and localize products for the world’s leading companies so people around the globe can use them easily every day.
As our new Software QA Specialist, your job would be to work with people from around the world and become part of a dynamic, innovative team who will support you in everything you do.
The position is suitable also for fresh graduates!
What you would do
- Plan, develop, be responsible for certain products testing (mainly automated testing)
- Write and create own automated testing scenarios
- Troubleshoot issues and identify the root cause
- Test new web applications over UI and API
- Work with developers, product managers and project managers to quickly resolve defects
- Participate in the project requirements definition
What you should have
- Experience with software quality assurance and testing methodologies or some C# programming knowledge
- Experience in automated testing, theoretical knowledge of design patterns is advantage
- Knowledge of C#, Selenium and API is big advantage
- Exceptional logic and problem-solving skills, proactivity
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Ability to work independently, proactively and as part of a team as well
- At least intermediate level of English
What we have for you
- An exciting company—we work with some of the most innovative brands in the world, and our employees are true professionals with unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
- International, English-speaking environment and pleasant offices (from April brand new offices in Vlnena campus)
- Interesting challenges, trainings (e.g. C# Academy), and other internal opportunities to support your growth