Solutions Architect (localization)
Moravia | Brno | Czech Republic | Full-Time
Our story? We started in 1990 as a company of two in Brno, Czech Republic and count now over 1500 “Moravians” across the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
And what we do? We are a leading provider of translation, localization, and testing services for the world’s brand leaders in information technology and other fields. We ensure their applications, products, and services speak all languages of the world and respect each country’s cultural norms and technology specifics.
You are a senior localization expert with vast experience in the industry. You are passionate about new localization technologies and tools and you always enjoy finding the best solutions to complicated localization challenges.
We are RWS Moravia—one of the world’s leading localization companies, working with the biggest clients you can imagine. And we will give you a chance to shape the way we work.
As a Solutions Architect, you will analyze the needs of both our clients and your colleagues to present the best solutions based on the newest localization technologies and industry best practices.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Act as a trusted advisor, mentor, and subject matter expert in several aspects of localization: mainly the related technologies, tools, processes, and overall localization solutions which are currently available
- Work closely with our clients, helping us understand their needs, set realistic expectations, and define service levels for production while proposing truly innovative localization solutions
- Independently lead and conduct consultancy projects for clients
- Research existing technology solutions and follow the latest trends and developments in the localization industry, analyzing their benefits to our everyday business and assessing their usability within our company
- Provide your expertise in the fields of machine translation, UI/UX testing, digital marketing, content creation, crowdsourcing, and more
- Support our sales and business development as well as production and technology teams with your knowledge and advice, helping them to win and retain our clients
- Identify and propose strategic-level improvements of our tools, processes, and workflows
- Prepare queries and write proposals during the solution development phase of new opportunities
- Create clear and compelling presentations on our proposed solutions for prospects and key stakeholders
- Participate in trade shows, speak at conferences, and write articles for publication in order to improve your knowledge as well as to increase our company’s visibility
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Deep understanding of and several years of experience in the localization industry with a focus on technology and engineering
- A passion for following the latest developments and newest localization technologies
- A strong understanding of translation technology (CAT, TMS, MT solutions, etc.)
- Ability to oversee and analyze the full production workflow and to suggest new ideas and improvements
- Experience in the field of machine translation, UI/UX testing, digital marketing, content creation, crowdsourcing, or other localization topics
- Ability to support the RFP process is a big advantage
- IT insight and familiarity with scripting languages and programming skills are highly beneficial
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Very good communication, organizational, and presentation skills
- A mature and positive attitude, reliability, flexibility, and a resourceful personality
- Ability to cooperate with various colleagues across the company
WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU:
- A possibility to use all the skills and knowledge you have gained so far and an opportunity to really see your ideas change the way we and our clients work
- An exciting company—you will work with some of the biggest and most innovative brands in the world, and with our employees who are true professionals with unique skills
- A great team of people who are fair, open-minded, and friendly—and always ready to support you as much as possible
- Interesting challenges, trainings, and other internal opportunities to support your growth
- A competitive compensation package in the local job market, including many attractive benefits
- Work flexibility and possibility to work from home or remotely
If this sounds interesting to you, please send us your CV in English and we will be in touch. Thank you!