Song Lyrics Transcribers
RWS Moravia | Remote | Remote | Freelance
RWS Moravia is currently looking for candidates specialized in linguistics, philology or other related fields to transcribe song lyrics on a freelance basis. Music background is valued.
If you have good language skills and a keen ear, we invite you to join a team devoted to ensuring excellent quality in cutting edge content.
All our projects are high profile and require attention to detail.
- Transcribers will work on songs in their native speaker fluency language
- Ensure that deliverables match the audio exactly (verbatim)
- Transcribe in compliance with style guides
- Perform overall linguistic quality checks across transcriptions
- If requested, attend monthly linguistic calls with the content validator to discuss the projects
- Applicants must show proficiency in written and spoken English, with strong grammar skills
- Ability to type quickly
- Tech savvy; Familiarity with subtitling tools is a plus
- Good listening skills; ability to understand and transcribe songs verbatim and without linguistic mistakes
- Experience in editing, QA, data verification (preferred)
- Experience working with style guides and/or glossaries (preferred)
- Transcription experience (preferred)
- Experience working with Mac OS and iOS (preferred)
If you are interested in this opportunity and you fulfill the basic requirements, please submit your application. If deciding to move forward, we will contact you with the next steps of our selection process.
Disclaimer: All audio, visual, textual and any other content used for this project is held either by RWS Moravia’s client or licensed to Moravia IT’s client by the right holders.