Subtitling Localization Project Coordinator – Los Angeles, CA
RWS Moravia | United States |
- Hourly, non-exempt position
- W2 payroll position
- 6 months contract
- Onsite in Los Gatos, CA
The Subtitling LPC will participate in driving the quality of our Client Originals subtitles through management of Localization Operations projects for our content.
- Track delivery of assets using Client’s proprietary toolset.
- Update various documents and spreadsheets with scheduling, delivery and QC information.
- Creating projects and managing language assets in our client tools, as well as exporting and editing script and subtitle notes for fulfillment partners.
- Create asset orders, running regular reports via internal tools, and perform PO creation.
- Liaise with internal employees on deadlines and missing information.
- Updating of status documents tracking QC, as well as scheduling and continued training for our QC operators.
- Work on ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Attention to Detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Pulling data points and being able to organize and update information on a regular basis.
- Asset tracking and scheduling.
- Project creation in third party software.
- Tracking of Delivery of assets to Client.
- Prior experience with subtitling.
- Prior experience in Localization.
- Excellent communication.
- Communicating with our Localization team and answering daily emails and queries.
- Technically inclined.
- Ability to adapt and learn different types of tools and software.
To apply for this position online, please provide your contact information and then attach your CV/résumé and cover/motivational letter. Feel free to apply for as many opportunities for which you are qualified. If you do not find an appropriate job currently open, but feel you could contribute to Moravia in another capacity, you are welcome to apply as well. In that case, please specify the respective functional area of your interest.