Subtitling Localization Project Coordinator – Los Angeles, CA
RWS Moravia | United States |
- Hourly, non-exempt position
- W2 payroll position
- Temporary assignment without a fixed duration
- Onsite in Los Angeles, CA
The Subtitling LPC will participate in driving the quality of our Client Originals subtitles through management of Localization Operations projects for our content.
- Track delivery of assets using Client’s proprietary toolset.
- Update various documents and spreadsheets with scheduling, delivery and QC information.
- Creating projects and managing language assets in our client tools, as well as exporting and editing script and subtitle notes for fulfillment partners.
- Create asset orders, running regular reports via internal tools, and perform PO creation.
- Liaise with internal employees on deadlines and missing information.
- Updating of status documents tracking QC, as well as scheduling and continued training for our QC operators.
- Work on ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Attention to Detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Pulling data points and being able to organize and update information on a regular basis.
- Asset tracking and scheduling.
- Project creation in third party software.
- Tracking of Delivery of assets to Client.
- Prior experience with subtitling.
- Prior experience in Localization.
- Excellent communication.
- Communicating with our Localization team and answering daily emails and queries.
- Technically inclined.
- Ability to adapt and learn different types of tools and software.