RWS Moravia | Remote | Remote | Freelance
Do you like being in the forefront of the localization industry? Then we would like to work with you!
We are seeking experienced reviewers to perform the quality checks on subtitles for a well-known entertainment company. This is a long-term cooperation, and we are aiming to expand our pool of reviewers in all the languages we provide services for this client.
Your task would be to help identify linguistic issues/errors with the subtitles for your language.
Reviewers can work from home and can pretty much choose their working hours while still meeting deadlines.
You are the right person if you:
- Are a native speaker of one of the languages listed below,
- Have solid skills and experience in subtitling and performing quality checks (Linguistic Quality Assurance),
- Are familiar with any of the subtitling software, e.g. EZTitles, Spot, WinCaps, Originator, etc.
- Are detailed-oriented, responsive, pro-active, committed to meeting deadlines,
- Are at least part-time available (10-15 h per week),
- Want to work from home and have a stable, high-speed internet connection
- Desire to be part of our global community
Are you a native speaker of one of the below languages?
|Danish||Italian||Spanish (Latin America)|
|Finnish||Portuguese PT||Chinese Simplified|
|French||Portuguese Brazil||Chinese Traditional|
This job is paid by the hour and you have to provide us your PayPal or bank account details. (Please be aware of the fact that RWS Moravia is not responsible for your taxes or the taxation system of your country. Therefore, please check the labor conditions and laws in the country of your residence before proceeding further, and make sure you are able to receive payments from RWS Moravia via PayPal or bank account.)
If you think your profile is a good match, please send your CV (in English) to: VRM_subtitling@rws.com.
In the email subject, please add the information about the language pair you support.