Talent Acquisition Partner
RWS Moravia | Brno | Czech Republic | Full-Time
Dear future Talent Acquisition Partner (TAP), thanks for checking this ad!
If you are interested in Recruitment, Employer Branding, Internal Referral Programs, University Relations, Talents & Hiring Managers’ Experience, Internal Processes’ improvement and more, please keep reading.
You would become a new member of a team now consisting of 2 Talent Acquisition Partners and 3 part-time Talent Acquisition Specialists.
We recruit across the entire world (mostly Argentina, USA, Europe and Asia) and you would be in charge of Czech based roles mostly although other European locations could come later.
You would work on a rather broad range of Localization type of roles (loc leads, loc engineers, project managers), IT positions (SW developers, testers etc.), people managers, quality specialists, DTP specialists, finance admins, etc…
Don’t worry, we’ll teach you everything we know about these roles, what we need from you is to know what Talent Acquisition and Recruitment are all about.
We are growing at a tremendous pace and we would like to have a solid team of TAPs to support our business and offer both our Hiring Managers and Talents the service and experience they deserve.
What will you be doing as a Talent Acquisition Partner?
- Create and publish job ads on our career page and job boards that will catch the right people’s attention
- Source (online, offline), screen/ interview and recommend relevant talents to hiring managers
- Make a great first impression of RWS Moravia when engaging with applicants and passive talents
- Help with the creation of job descriptions when hiring managers open new roles
- Advise hiring managers during the whole recruitment lifecycle (interviewing tips, how to recruit, etc..)
- Work with our TAP and Marketing teams on organizing events and branding campaigns
- Cooperate with universities to ensure we are in the mind and heart of every student
- Possibly help with hiring outside of the Czech Republic in some instances
- Track all necessary info in our systems as per internal processes
- Suggest ideas that can help us improve further
- Represent Moravia at events
- Grow with the role and us
What do we have for you?
- Exciting secrets: we work with some of the most innovating brands in the world and know their plans before the rest of the world does
- An international team where English is spoken every day
- Mature and friendly colleagues who’ll respect your ideas and work
- Challenges hence opportunities to learn on your job and keep learning about Talent Acquisition
- A booming industry: localization was the 4th fastest growing Industry in the USA in 2016
- Spacious offices in Brno city center (not open-space, plenty of coffee machines, bean bags, relax rooms, etc..)
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home
- Fair remuneration and comprehensive benefits package
Who are you?
- You are passionate about everything you do
- You are a continuous learner who wants to provide a great experience to talents and hiring managers
- You are experienced with recruiting in busy environments and dealing with demanding hiring managers
- You are reliable as once the job is yours, we count on you!
- Your English is good enough so you could have written this ad yourself effortlessly