Talent Acquisition Specialist
RWS Moravia | Part-Time
Our story? We started in 1990 as a company of two in Brno, Czech Republic and count now over 1500 “Moravians” across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Formerly known as Moravia IT, we have become RWS Moravia in 2019.
We adapt products and content for global leaders and rising stars into over 170 languages using processes and technologies that are fit for the digital age. Thanks to our robust know-how, solid processes, skills and knowledge of our people we can do all of this quickly, efficiently and in high quality.
What’s different here? We work with the top clients around the world and we are sure you use some of their products every day. Such clients are challenging – but their requirements push you to constantly learn new thing and develop yourself.
We are looking for a new member of our Talent Acquisition Team to help us with all our efforts. In other words, with sourcing, screening, organizing interviews and all the interesting HR and interesting recruitment projects we don’t have enough time for at the moment.
Your role would be part-time (around 15-20 hours per week, DPP contract), with really flexible working hours and possibility to work almost completely from home (as long as you stop by for a meeting and lunch once a week) or you can work in our office in the Vlnena Office Park, next to Galerie Vankovk (free coffee & occasional cookies provided) You would work directly with our Talent Acquisition Partners, Anna Rejdova and Martina Skantarova (check our LinkedIn profiles).
What’s waiting for you:
- interesting company – a mix of IT, Linguistics, Supply Chain and various support functions
- variety of roles to work on – from senior SW developers to junior parttimers
- close contact with our team and with the hiring managers (plus, Brno is the global HQ of RWS Moravia)
- emphasis on ethics and high standard of our work as well as on good candidate experience
- opportunity to challenge our processes and to introduce improvements
- our support to help you settle in and our wish to make you a natural member of our team
- some tough challenges and occasional unicorns hunting
- flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
- longterm cooperation
What will you do:
- Provide support to Anna and Martina in their search
- Asking us a lot of question to understand the specifics of the localization business (it took us some time, too)
- Sourcing of candidates on LinkedIn and elsewhere, contacting those who could be interested
- Preselection of relevant candidates who apply to our openings
- Phone screening of those who seem to be promising
- Presenting of candidates to hiring managers, getting their feedback, organizing interviews (in other words, full recruitment life cycle for some of our roles)
- Keeping records up to date, work with our systems and (sometimes improvised) tools
What you should have to do the job well:
- Previous experience with recruitment in the knowledgebased sector, including IT roles – so you can talk even with senior candidates
- Great communication skills and proclient approach so that managers get to like you quickly
- Positive and professional approach to work so that we can rely on you
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
- Ability to improvise, resilience and positive mindset
- Sense of humor
If you feel excited, apply today. Send us your CV (or link to your LinkedIn profile) and attach a short cover letter on why you’ve been doing recruitment, what you like about it and what do you really care about as a recruiter. Everything in English, please 🙂
Also, inform us when you can start – the sooner the better.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon and we will make sure to get back to every single applicant.
Best regards from Brno,
RWS Moravia Talent Acquisition Team EU